• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.
im yet to play To The Moon and own it but I hate that flight of the conchords joke on the banner

to-the-moon-promo.png

LOLHUMOR

I like flight of the conchords but that shit's so nonsensical being there. It aint funny and doesnt fit the game

/rant

seriously tho it has pissed me off since forever

The game has some extremely questionable "random" humor in it as well. Not funny at all.

I'm really on the fence with Far Cry 3. Its a game I really wanna play, but I have suck a big backlog now lol.

Guys, either sell me on it or sway me on it.

FC3 Blood Dragon was like 6$ ? It's 9€ here... Damn you ubisoft... -40% on FC3 where many games released at the same time are at 66%... 27€ on both Farcry 3 + BD is a bit much to me... I was expecting less...

Any chances it will get lower ?

masterkajo

Man, card prizes are so low. People keep undercutting and before you know it the average is at 0,15

It is kind of normal, though a bit more undercutting since soo many people are participating now. In the late Beta days the prices would go back up after a day or two. So my strategy is sell early to get high prices if you are lucky and then wait and hope the prices go back up again. Though people really are not the smartest in this way. Lots of undercutting without buying can (and has) ruined a lot of cards values.

jtb

Banned
im yet to play To The Moon and own it but I hate that flight of the conchords joke on the banner

to-the-moon-promo.png

LOLHUMOR

I like flight of the conchords but that shit's so nonsensical being there. It aint funny and doesnt fit the game

/rant

seriously tho it has pissed me off since forever

the arstechnica quote irritates me too. a story worth "hearing"? this isn't a song or an audiobook, the verb "hear" really irritates me because I don't "hear" games. it probably made sense in the context of a review, but it makes for bad copy.

Had someone, presumably a minor, trade 6 cards for my Hotline Miami rooster card. Said he saw it on the market but no one was selling it (odd). He obviously didn't have access to a credit card, but I don't understand why he didn't sell his cards then buy the Rooster card. Anyway, decent return for me.

DukeBobby

I'm really on the fence with Far Cry 3. Its a game I really wanna play, but I have suck a big backlog now lol.

Guys, either sell me on it or sway me on it.

It's a decent open world game with a shit story, and filled with pointless side activites.

Basically, it's a Ubisoft Montreal game.

Crayons

Banned
FC3 Blood Dragon was like 6$ ? It's 9€ here... Damn you ubisoft... -40% on FC3 where many games released at the same time are at 66%... 27€ on both Farcry 3 + BD is a bit much to me... I was expecting less...

Any chances it will get lower ?

It won't go lower.

It was $6, they raised it up to $9 though.

Salsa

the arstechnica quote irritates me too. a story meant to be "heard"? this isn't a song or an audiobook, the verb "hear" really irritates me because I don't "hear" games. it probably made sense in the context of a review, but it makes for bad copy.

but dude it has an old dying man on the cover IT MUST BE HEARD SO EMOTIONAL /tryhard

im actually gonna play it and im lookin forward to it but eh

Leonsito

Which card is it? There is also a Trading Card Thread somewhere.

There is another one, not sure what is called, "Steam Trading Cards" maybe

Trading card thread is here, that'll be the best place.

Edit: Ha, I should know better than to respond to these... always far too slow. Sorry.

Thanks!

How did you duplicate the card?

Got 4 cards yesterday, two Bioshock Infinite ones, and two Prison Architech.

Already exchanged one of the Bioshock cards for a Dead Island Riptide one, I still have the Prison one.

DukeBobby

but dude it has an old dying man on the cover IT MUST BE HEARD SO EMOTIONAL /tryhard

im actually gonna play it and im lookin forward to it but eh

I went into the game thinking it would be incredibly cheesy, and I was shocked by how emotional it was. Superb game.

To the Moon is a beautiful, beautiful game. There's not a ton of gameplay, per se, it's more of an interactive story where you find artifacts and solve simple puzzles.

But that story...wooo. It's so good. 9.5/10 game for me.

Yondy604

Banned
If somebody can hook me up with a WISPMOTHER Skyrim card, It's for my last piece of the set. And the market is buggy and won't let me buy it :(

So FEZ it is. Is there anything else worth getting. How is BLOPS 2? I enjoyed the first one but haven't played a COD game since then. Don't care for the MP.

Le-mo

I started Witcher 2 and for some reason I chose to play it on insane mode. What I didn't know was that if you die the game ends and you can't load any previous saves. I got to the
dragon bridge qte scene.
I wasn't quick enough. FML. Will just be playing it on Dark.

jtb

Banned
So FEZ it is. Is there anything else worth getting. How is BLOPS 2? I enjoyed the first one but haven't played a COD game since then. Don't care for the MP.

I'd skip. the scripted set-pieces stitched together are a dime a dozen these days and not worth the high price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom