• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stimpack

Oh crap! That game is good? I have tried to convince myself it wasn't so I could stay away from it.
Dang. Now I have to battle the urges again.

It's not often that I get my limbs chopped off while 20 guys are screaming and punching each other/villagers. It's a game where dying is actually as enjoyable as killing, because it just adds to the glorious fucking mayhem of the situation.

Also it's not very complicated to learn what you're doing, either. One of those things where it takes minutes to learn and years to master types of deals.

Bri

If anyone is hosting a Chivalry 4-pack, please PM!

Saw a comment about it being cheaper in euros than (what I presume) dollars. Them region 2 EU folks getting it cheaper or what?

Dr.Acula

Banned
ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Portal -- MB-D25B4312BBC46FE7 - Taken by SolidSnakesMyStepDad

Anyone still not have this game?

edit: lol, guess so

-MD-

Anyone want to trade a copy of Noitu Love 2 ($1.49) for my Hotline Miami Steam key? I'll go first since mine is a key.

oipic

Been away for the last couple of hours, what did I miss my fellow GAFfers?

Our dearest resident Monk, I was sleeping through the hours of the PM nastiness, and having now caught up with developments, I would like to publicly say 'go you' for speaking up. Nice work - you make GAF a better place, thanks.

Unrelated - sale damage update: a handful of copies of FTL for gifting... that's it so far. Not sure what's wrong with me. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom