• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.
wait you just need to have the game open to get cards? i thought it was based on achievements or shit in the game.

what the hell am i doing wasting my time playing these things then.

-tetsuo-

Unlimited Capacity
Jesus, praise be to you.

Put Bethesda games on sale soon, so I can get Skyrim, Cthulu, and the New Vegas DLC. I swear I'll never visit the Steam store until after July 22. Even if Don't Starve, Gunslinger, CoD2, and Dishonored and were strangely packaged together for $1.

I wish I could recover my New Vegas save somehow so I could just do the DLC packs and the new mod content. I love the game to death but I dont want to go through all of the quests again :(

derExperte

wait you just need to have the game open to get cards? i thought it was based on achievements or shit in the game.

See, that's why you first waste time with reading this thread. And then never leave again.

bengraven

I wish I could recover my New Vegas save somehow so I could just do the DLC packs and the new mod content. I love the game to death but I dont want to go through all of the quests again :(

I'm still shocked that I haven't played the DLC yet, but I just wasn't about to pay that much for four packs. My OCD wouldn't let me buy the separately and spaced apart. :p

smr00

Banned
So if you completely craft a badge for a game, all 5 things. Do you stop getting packs? I haven't gotten a pack in almost 2 weeks.

Yeah. You can just be in the main menu, Alt-Tab out of that, then do something more productive with your time. You'll get cards just the same.

Also, Steam said that they're not considering making the cards achievement-based. They said it cheapens the experience.

Salsa

I think modbot is dead.

just give it a bit to handle the load

iNApvbr3UkXXC.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom