• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what's the post-game like for Sleeping Dogs? Or is there any replay value to the game once it's completed?

To me the game is good for about 6-8 hours and then you just do the same thing over and over until it finally ends.

The DLC is just even more of what you are already sick of so I don't think it is worth it. But I'd say I'm in the minority there.

PaulLFC

Sales where the base game has a discount but DLC has either a smaller or no discount, suck.

I'm looking at you Sleeping Dogs. 75% off DLC was the whole reason I voted for you.

KarmaCow

So what's the post-game like for Sleeping Dogs? Or is there any replay value to the game once it's completed?

I got pretty bored about 3/4 through the story after exhausting most of the open world stuff.

You can do some dumb stuff but there isn't that much to do.

An-Det

Oh man, looks like Super Meat Boy got updated with cards. That's enough reason for me to start playing it again.

You are all saying Reus, is it decent? I voted Tropico 4 without really looking at the others (love Tropico).

Ugh. New deals go up, and servers go down.

I can't ever remember the servers being as flakey as they have been this time.

Time for gaben to put his hand in his pocket and add another rack to the Valve server

%7B0F01C5F2-4BBC-4594-A9BD-EE3A713DFA7E%7D.jpg

D

Deleted member 98878

Unconfirmed Member

I've got all collectibles and did everything to achieve 100% (1000 Gamerscore) and really enjoyed it. But I didn't feel like replaying it.

RetroMG

Voting Reus because everyone else is.

I'm feeling really uninspired by the voting this time. The only one I've really wanted to win was Borderlands 2, because I just started playing it again and I wanted the DLC to go on sale.

BadAss2961

To me the game is good for about 6-8 hours and then you just do the same thing over and over until it finally ends.

The DLC is just even more of this so I don't think it is worth it. But I'd say I'm in the minority there.
I agree with you. Sleeping Dogs does lose steam down the stretch.

Those 6-8 hours are fucking hype though.

Is the Bully port any good?

It's decent.

Theirs this one glitch in the game where if you run under the gate to the side of the school, this screeching noise sound goes off. It lasts for like a second but it's very annoying if you turn the volume up a lot like me. There's a lot more bugs but their mostly minor, not game breaking.

There's also some controller input lag a little bit, but if you don't mind this or use a keypad then I'd say try it. If you don't mind that PS2 game look then the graphics won't seem that bad, just saying that because there's no huge graphics jump on the PC version then the console versions. You might want to look up more details about the PC version online just to make sure, because I may have missed some faults myself.

PaulLFC

Reus is going to be a daily deal, isn't it?
I assume it'll be like last time and each game will appear 3 times - as a daily deal, as a flash sale, and as an option for the community vote.

It'd better be like that anyway - I missed out on Euro Truck 2 and Borderlands 2 DLC because Steam decided it didn't like processing cards for a while. It's fine now, now the sale's over.

Oh man, looks like Super Meat Boy got updated with cards. That's enough reason for me to start playing it again.

You are all saying Reus, is it decent? I voted Tropico 4 without really looking at the others (love Tropico).

Super Meat Boy got cards some weeks ago.

The_Monk

Screw it.. Over an hour of idling 3 games with 0 cards.

Full screen and alt+tab, right? GABE HATES ME

I don't hate you!

Hate is such a strong word, I don't like it.

Everyone need to get Sleeping Dogs, it's just too good. And it's fun to do the side stuff and explore the city. I also played Nightmare in North point and it was kinda worth it, but short.

Zee-Row

Banned
So I bought $30 worth of games so far and got 3 cards in my inventory. I don't exactly understand the card system but what do i do with them?

smr00

Banned
I don't hate you!

Hate is such a strong word, I don't like it.

Everyone need to get Sleeping Dogs, it's just too good. And it's fun to do the side stuff and explore the city. I also played Nightmare in North point and it was kinda worth it, but short.
Later tonight i am going to force gift you 400 days and you are going to accept.
say no and i will find you and break into your house when you are gone and gift it and install it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom