• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevin1025

Banned
Been a very uneventful sale so far for me. Hoping Tomb Raider is cheaper than the $17 it is on Amazon right now.

The Steam summer cards are the spotlight daily deal games. Since Tomb Raider is one of them (and hasn't had trading cards pop up yet), it will definitely have a major sale.

That's the worst lineup I've seen yet. I already have Bully, and the other 3 I have no interest in.

If anybody is interested in these then good, but I'm kinda disappointed. If the next daily steam sale is correct then I'm definitely looking forward to it.

So sleeping dogs community choice during the voting process was like 6.50

it gets voted and is available for 12.50... Is this sale run by the Pipeline kids?

bengraven

Voted Reus I guess. ha

Voted for Reus even though I own it already

How does Bully's gameplay compare to, let's say, GTA?

It's GTA in a smaller world with a focus on melee.

There is tons to do as well. Frankly, I put it up there with RDR, GTASA, and VC as one of my favorite open world games of all time.

I bet it's a bait and switch and not a display bug

for it to be a bait and switch people would have to still think they were paying 12.50 at sale... but that being said, I hope future community choice sales are not going to have this issue... I was really excited about that price point... not that 12.50 is expensive... but i do feel slightly teased... i was really holding out for this as the winner.

Edit: i guess its fixed now! Sorry for the pipeline joke pipeliners!

Gbraga

I can feel it coming over me I feel it all around me
I've been waiting for this moment all my life it's my destiny

NKNKQhN.jpg

This song was fucking awesome, never got the complains...

I wish they kept it for Super :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom