• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Card Boy

Banned
I R Confused

0A3zh.png

I still don't understand what kind of game Reus is

Also could I run Tropico 4 with Pentium Dual Core B970 2.3GHz, 4GB of Ram, Intel HD Graphics 2000?

Kard8p3

Bought Chivalry when I woke up because someone in this thread mentioned how awesome it is.. and it is, but I SUUUUUCK something terrible at it, lol.

Went ahead and bought Endless Space.. downloading now.

oh wow this sucks blood dragon was 55% off but the steam store was being annoying so I was like I'll get some cards and then purchase it but now it's down to 40% off and I refuse to purchase it until it goes back to 55% off.

Lingitiz

So before I pull the trigger on Sleeping dogs, how is the combat in the game?

Most of the combat is Arkham Asylum/City style brawling. It's pretty good but not as polished as that.

The shooting doesn't happen that often, but it feels good and the bullets pack a real punch.

So I bought $30 worth of games so far and got 3 cards in my inventory. I don't exactly understand the card system but what do i do with them?

Goto your badges tab in your profile. It'll show you the set they belong to, you can either collect the rest of the cards to craft the badge, which will level up your account and give additional random goodies (backgrounds, emotes, etc) or you can just sell the cards on the market for free money.

Ever played a True Crime game? There ya go...

No... hence why I asked...

The only game like this I have played are GTA4 (which I hated) and Saints Row 3 which I enjoyed (actually thats not entirely true.. I would say my favorite openworld shooter was Red Faction: Guerilla, but I don't expect that when it comes to the gunplay)

So I guess my question is, if the melee is Arkham like, is the gunplay more GTA or more Saints Row?

Salsa

Not technically. I think something like that happened with the last major sale (maybe Saints? SD?). The DLC was discounted during the daily, but not the community choice. I might be making this up.

I think I remember somethin like that

only way to know is, was the sleeping dogs DLC priced the same as now before this flash sale?

-tetsuo-

Unlimited Capacity
If Anno was 9.99 I would have bit on it. Thank god it isn't becaues it would have been yet another endless game I bought.

Kard8p3

Guys...what's the difference between Endless Space Emperor Edition and Endless Space Gold? I bought EE.. did I make the right choice?

No... hence why I asked...

The only game like this I have played are GTA4 (which I hated) and Saints Row 3 which I enjoyed (actually thats not entirely true.. I would say my favorite openworld shooter was Red Faction: Guerilla, but I don't expect that when it comes to the gunplay)

So I guess my question is, if the melee is Arkham like, is the gunplay more GTA or more Saints Row?

It's like Arkham city with fighter game style combos, gunplay is more saints row than gta

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
oh wow this sucks blood dragon was 55% off but the steam store was being annoying so I was like I'll get some cards and then purchase it but now it's down to 40% off and I refuse to purchase it until it goes back to 55% off.

Why are you complaining? It was on a flash sale with a clear timer. Your fault

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom