• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.
No... hence why I asked...

The only game like this I have played are GTA4 (which I hated) and Saints Row 3 which I enjoyed (actually thats not entirely true.. I would say my favorite openworld shooter was Red Faction: Guerilla, but I don't expect that when it comes to the gunplay)

So I guess my question is, if the melee is Arkham like, is the gunplay more GTA or more Saints Row?

Can you eat pork buns in SRThird? No. No, you can't.

But you CAN in Sleeping Dogs.

Boom. Sleeping Dogs Get.

RetroMG

Gaffers! RetroGamer is back with more giveaways! I am giving away two of my very favorite Steam Games!

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If you won a game from ModBot recently [since the start of beta testing for ModBot], you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Surgeon Simulator 2013 -- MB-868FE8D3270ECBC9 - Taken by STAB-Gatekeeper
FTL -- MB-145242AAB7A2FC8E - Taken by Flips360

I will also post this very funny video of two guys playing Surgeon Simulator. (NSFW - Lanquage.)

derExperte

Posted?

capturenzsxg.jpg

I don't have it in my inventory, guess because I got it gifted from BrazilGAF.

Edit: Restart Steam!

oipic

If/when it happens, Reus at 50% off might be my first purchase of the sale. Voted!

Just took a look at my badges page for the first time in a few days - golly, there's goes my policy of playing, not idling, for cards... so, so many cards.

friday

I got sleeping dogs through ps+ but I have not started it yet. Should I consider playing it on PC instead? I kinda doubt it.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Got my first foil card! It's from Binding of Isaac (VI The Lovers).

Just put it on sale for $1.08, hope someone bites.

The_Monk

say no and i will find you and break into your house when you are gone and gift it and install it

D:

It seems Anna (the game not a random lady) Extended Edition is 66% OFF

P4L8pvH.jpg

I don't know what Extended Edition includes but I kinda liked it. There's no horror elements in it but something about the Story kept me going.

There's also atleast 3 Different ways of finishing the game and It took me about 4 Hours to finish it once.

kuYuri

Recommendations for votes? I'm not invested in any of the choices.

Also, thank you for voting Sleeping Dogs! :D

EDIT: What, the DLC isn't 75% off? What crap. :/

therapist

I got sleeping dogs through ps+ but I have not started it yet. Should I consider playing it on PC instead? I kinda doubt it.

Ummmm Derp?

Do you like more fps, less load time and better graphics in your games?

As long as you have a controller you can use , i would def get it on pc...

j-wood

I'm at little behind on this thread. Did it leak tomb raider is a daily tomorrow? What's the likely price? That's the main game I want

D:

It seems Anna (the game not a random lady) Extended Edition is 66% OFF

P4L8pvH.jpg

I don't know what Extended Edition includes but I kinda liked it. There's no horror elements in it but something about the Story kept me going.

There's also atleast 3 Different ways of finishing the game and It took me about 4 Hours to finish it once.

Thanks for the reccomendation. Wishlisted and I will probably buy it before the sale ends.

Tapejara

Was gonna pick up God Mode when the Summer Sale first started, but I figured the price would drop further in a flash sale.

Glad I waited.

Double D

The sale has been my first experience with cards. Evidently I got a duplicate so I put it on the marketplace and it sold in like 3 minutes. Pretty neat stuff. So to get cards from games, I just play the games? That's it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom