• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

legacyzero

Banned
Why does my Grimrock look like this??

iUtVktVeReMku.png

ibiKWO8lPsqNA1.png

Prophane33

The sale has been my first experience with cards. Evidently I got a duplicate so I put it on the marketplace and it sold in like 3 minutes. Pretty neat stuff. So to get cards from games, I just play the games? That's it?

Or do what everyone else is doing and just idle.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Is everyone else able to buy games as gifts instead of for yourself? It's not letting me.

I have a combo pack in my cart. Why the fuck would I want multiple copies of the same game for myself???

Talyn

Guys...what's the difference between Endless Space Emperor Edition and Endless Space Gold? I bought EE.. did I make the right choice?
You chose... poorly. Gold is only about $2 more and includes the Disharmony DLC which adds new content and costs $9.99 separately.

smr00

Banned
D:

It seems Anna (the game not a random lady) Extended Edition is 66% OFF

P4L8pvH.jpg

I don't know what Extended Edition includes but I kinda liked it. There's no horror elements in it but something about the Story kept me going.

There's also atleast 3 Different ways of finishing the game and It took me about 4 Hours to finish it once.
If you would rather have a different game just let me know.

Currently swapping out some steam games from my external drive.

RetroMG

Okay, so I had one more copy of FTL in my inventory, because the friend I bought it for doesn't want it.

Previous winners can win this giveaway.

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

FTL (Again!) -- MB-80F8DCCBA8C4F3A7 - Taken by JoduanER2

To pay the gifting karma forward:

ModBot said:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If you won a game from ModBot recently [since the start of beta testing for ModBot], you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Poker Night at the Inventory -- MB-53908C52011B6C6A - Taken by Fireblend

AKingNamedPaul

I am Homie
eyeing the half-life complete/mirrors edge/witcher 2/terreria/dishonored

Already played Mirrors edge on ps3 and all of the half-life games on ps2/360 (I know, but I didnt have a gaming pc at the time)

What doooooo?

RetroMG

Hey, there's still one game from this previous giveaway that never got claimed.

ModBot said:

I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you won a game from ModBot recently [since the start of beta testing for ModBot], you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.

Bioshock 1 -- MB-3B0323871F1933EA - Taken by ieavei
FTL -- MB-4F859A80572E80AA - Taken by Acid Tongue
Blocks That Matter -- MB-33AA1ADAA8272C4A - Taken by Prophane33
AudioSurf -- MB-1186CA3AA0DF3E40

hitmon

A lot of that shit is useless cheat DLC that you will hate.

Yeah, but I'd be double dipping on the full game and would like some of the expansions. I'll wait, I missed out on the greenmangaming deal where they had the whole set for around $15 or so.

The_Monk

I know some fellow GAFfers already got this game and others were curious so I would to say that -in my recent memory- To the Moon was a game that gave me a lesson, that, not always Graphics are the most important thing.

To the Moon is all about the Story.

YI4pKjt.png

It seems something happened to this kind old man. You are able to travel back in time, from the years of his youth, experiencing his life, growing up. He's dying,There's something about the moon, that is important to someone, and you don't know why.

There's a Lady involved, there's love. You want to know why he wants this so I guess you should grab this while it's 70% so we can find if you, him or someone in the game will ever go...

...To the Moon.

Or not. I don't know, play it! Took me 4-5 hours to finish it!

drizzle

Axel Hertz
My Steam Account is Brazilian, as I'm from Brazil myself.

However, I think because of Enhanced Steam, all my prices are showing up in USDs.

That sucks: My Enhanced Steam is set up to show price and price history in BR Reais, but no matter how many times I clean the cached settings, it's showing me the US Store Prices.

Anything else I could be doing?

Edit: Oh well, a good old Cookie Deleting fixed it. Nevermind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom