• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

oipic

It's sale time, FTL is discounted, and it's my birthday... so that must be a sign.

All lovers of games have an obligation to play FTL, so here's another one:

ModBot said:
Send a polite PM to our ModBot overlord with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

FTL -- MB-77759EF4EDC4831B - Taken by Daedalos42

I hope this finds a good home. Cheers.

Volotaire

My Steam Account is Brazilian, as I'm from Brazil myself.

However, I think because of Enhanced Steam, all my prices are showing up in USDs.

That sucks: My Enhanced Steam is set up to show price and price history in BR Reais, but no matter how many times I clean the cached settings, it's showing me the US Store Prices.

Anything else I could be doing?

Send a PM to jshackles, he's the designer.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
What about Reus?
No demo but I want all of you to vote for it anyway. I created a Thread for it, google search should find it. ITherre is a somewhat decent description in that thread.

kevin1025

Banned
Hitman Costume is hilarious

Sleeping-Dogs-Hitman-Agent-47-outfit_1024.jpg

Incredible.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
I'll probably pick up To The Moon and Binding of Isaac. Reus as well.

Otherwise the Civ games are the only ones I'm waiting to pop up again, I haven't played one before.

My Steam Account is Brazilian, as I'm from Brazil myself.

However, I think because of Enhanced Steam, all my prices are showing up in USDs.

That sucks: My Enhanced Steam is set up to show price and price history in BR Reais, but no matter how many times I clean the cached settings, it's showing me the US Store Prices.

Anything else I could be doing?

Edit: Oh well, a good old Cookie Deleting fixed it. Nevermind.

http://store.steampowered.com/?cc=br

Edit: This thread move too fast

Aranath

Man, I'm a wee bit pissed that the Sleepy Dawgs DLC isn't cheaper. I just need Year of the Snake.

Oh well, time for Bully! I was really hoping it would get a decent discount.

I genuinely don't think there's a game that I want anymore. I have them all. What can I do? D:

I'm mostly feeling the same way, as well. Sucks. I really expected to have spent more by now. My wallet's happy, at least.

Nabs

Getting sleeping dogs but should I get dlc? Not paying $27 lol but the dragon master pack is 4.99. What should I do gaf?

I would wait and see if Sleeping Dog gets a daily deal (not flash/community choice). The DLC has been 50% all sale, so waiting until the last day shouldn't be a problem.

Terra_Ex

Getting sleeping dogs but should I get dlc? Not paying $27 lol but the dragon master pack is 4.99. What should I do gaf?

I'd wait if you want some dlc, a similar thing happened with Saints Row 3 last sale when it won the community vote (only the game received a deep discount). It's likely the dlc will be properly discounted if Sleeping Dogs turns up as a daily.

SlickVic

Bully is great, especially if you enjoy Rockstar's brand of characters and humor. Just played it through last month and felt it still holds up well. Also a nice game to play if you're looking for sometime to help tide over the wait for GTA V.

Plasmid

I would wait and see if Sleeping Dog gets a daily deal (not flash/community choice). The DLC has been 50% all sale, so waiting until the last day shouldn't be a problem.

It's 75%. The only time it's been lower was when it glitched.

Buy now or wait GAF?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom