• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hotline Miami is so good on the vita, wouldn't want to play it on the PC now. Although I hear the beta makes it look a lot better, and fullscreen?

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I voted for Towns, because it's the cheapest and I may buy it if it wins. Pretty shitty community vote this time.

trap.jpg

Be sure to play the demo that's available before buying it. It looks great but it is the buggiest mess I've ever had the displeasure of owning. And I got it for free!

Just say no.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Looking for people to get together for a 4-pack on these 2 games (I can host)

Left 4 Dead 2- $3.75
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare- $4.70

Please PM me if you're interested.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
So which DLC is worth getting for Sleeping Dogs?

• Download Enhanced Steam.
  • Visit each page and check it's DLC category.
  • Buy everything that isn't "Pay to Unlock" or "Cosmetic Content".
  • Enjoy.

Dongs Macabre

aka Daedalos42
Another giveaway. Hotline Miami goes to the winner. Answer all 5 to win.

All serial killer/crime related.
1. This organized crime syndicate calls themself "Our Thing."
2. Nobody expected this nice guy next door, who dressed like a clown for kids, to be a serial killer.
3. This man is famous for killing his rivals on February 14th.
4. This South American cocaine trafficker has served consecutive prison sentences in 3 different countries since 1992.
5. This former US Marine killed 17 people from a clock tower on the campus of the University of Texas Austin.
1. Mafia
2. John Wayne Gacy
3. Al Capone?
4. Manuel Noriega?
5. Charles Whitman

Just picked up Anno 2070 Complete and what a pain. So many damn patches and now I'm having to register a new account and install U-Play. I know, I know, first world problems.

Salsa

Another giveaway. Hotline Miami goes to the winner. Answer all 5 to win.

All serial killer/crime related.
1. This organized crime syndicate calls themself "Our Thing."
2. Nobody expected this nice guy next door, who dressed like a clown for kids, to be a serial killer.
3. This man is famous for killing his rivals on February 14th.
4. This South American cocaine trafficker has served consecutive prison sentences in 3 different countries since 1992.
5. This former US Marine killed 17 people from a clock tower on the campus of the University of Texas Austin.

1: 1/6th
4:Apollo 11
5:6
6:Caprica
7:Jebediah Kermin

LycanXIII

I don't know if anything has been said, but are the postcards, which are the Trading Cards, what the big Daily Sale is going to be for?

Casimir

Unconfirmed Member
Anybody recommend Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2? SP experience specifically?

I played a bit of it at a friends. It's no longer a sniper simulation. It's very much a linear action oriented FPS wherein the main weapon is a sniper rifle. Also, the game on normal difficulty holds your hand every step of the way and you constantly have a partner moving the story along. So if you're looking for a legitimate sniper sim, this game isn't for you. But if you are more interested in a linear action FPS, you might find some entertainment. Visually, the game uses Crytech's Cryengine 3 so it definitely has a nice presentation.

jshackles

Just picked up Anno 2070 Complete and what a pain. So many damn patches and now I'm having to register a new account and install U-Play. I know, I know, first world problems.

The real problems start when you try to install it more than 3 times and can't.

What games added cards today?

After this morning? I'm out of the loop and away from my computer.

I'm not sure, this morning Chivalry got added. Later Civilization 5, Saints Row 3, Sleeping Dogs. I'm sure there are many others, but my mind is having a hard time separating what was already available and what's new.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom