• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

antitrop

You've been banned from SWTOR.
Hey, I remember that reference!

this USMC discussion reminds me about:

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
Did Reddit ever get Samuel L Jackson to read this aloud?

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
you guys should PM me and tell me first before you're going to do a giveaway, and let me know the exact time it's gonna happen.

Salsa

image.php

Giard

Civ 4 giveaway! Good luck!

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Sid Meier's Civilization IV -- MB-A1C2AD98E6CE32CA - Taken by Thezez

Crayons

Banned
As a Young-GAF member, whenever people assume someone is young for their behavior, it hurts.
I joined GAF when I was 13

I'm sure his profile said he was a developer or something.

maybe I read it wrong.

Said he was an indie developer.
Maybe Phil Fish made a GAF account?

Salsa

you know what's funny javadots sent me a pm saying the thread was awesome and that I was very kind and thanks for the gifs and not giving him such a bad time and then he later sent me another saying he was trying to get me a metro LL key

rip javadots, thief with a heart of gold

jtb

Banned
How is the first Risen? I played it on 360 years ago and found it ugly as hell but gameplay wise it wasnt bad

I think it's pretty decent. Nothing particularly spectacular or terrible. I'm sure the visuals are an upgrade too, though for my money, the best open-world non-Bethesda WRPG (and all that entalis) that has a good mix of gameplay, graphics, and jank is Two Worlds II. not sure how much Risen is atm, but TW2 is also on sale too so... consider that maybe?

I think it's pretty decent. Nothing particularly spectacular or terrible. I'm sure the visuals are an upgrade too, though for my money, the best open-world non-Bethesda WRPG (and all that entalis) that has a good mix of gameplay, graphics, and jank is Two Worlds II. not sure how much Risen is atm, but TW2 is also on sale too so... consider that maybe?

Risen is 5$ at the moment. I have two worlds 2 on ps3 from a previous sale

FloatOn

Speaking of banned people is derrick01 ever going to return from exile? As annoying as his constant negativity was I quite enjoyed his banter. Reminded me of a more cynical me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom