• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crayons

Banned
Another giveaway. Hotline Miami goes to the winner. Answer all 5 to win.

All serial killer/crime related.
1. This organized crime syndicate calls themself "Our Thing."
2. Nobody expected this nice guy next door, who dressed like a clown for kids, to be a serial killer.
3. This man is famous for killing his rivals on February 14th.
4. This South American cocaine trafficker has served consecutive prison sentences in 3 different countries since 1992.
5. This former US Marine killed 17 people from a clock tower on the campus of the University of Texas Austin.

1. NeoGAF
2. JaseC
3. timedog
4. SalsaShark
5. javadots

Grief.exe

Great thread!

g3VTEyW.png

Grief.exe

So I'm sitting here Grief - invited you to be friends. And this coldness of the shoulder is just encompassing me. I wonder why that is?

Accept me fruitloop.

I'm actually out of town right now.

I spent all day on a plane and with family.

I only have my cell phone. You shall be accepted Sunday.

Casimir

Unconfirmed Member
Another giveaway. Hotline Miami goes to the winner. Answer all 5 to win.

All serial killer/crime related.
1. This organized crime syndicate calls themself "Our Thing."
2. Nobody expected this nice guy next door, who dressed like a clown for kids, to be a serial killer.
3. This man is famous for killing his rivals on February 14th.
4. This South American cocaine trafficker has served consecutive prison sentences in 3 different countries since 1992.
5. This former US Marine killed 17 people from a clock tower on the campus of the University of Texas Austin.

1. Cosa Nostra
2. John Wayne Gacy
3. Andrei Chikatilo
4. Manuel Noriega
5. Charles Whitman

I have a feeling e36wheelman's giveaway questions are only going to get more and more disturbing.

Started with space, ends with pedophilia.

He was really 12? That explains his behavior I guess.
Kidding but he certainly acted as such, the most peculiar thing being the alcohol brag I mentioned.

Sleepy Dogs is calling me, damn it. Must resist lack of DLC bundle.

So does that Steam Badge daily deal prediction hold water? Because if it does... Tomb Raider will be mine for cheap!

antitrop

So I'm sitting here Grief - invited you to be friends. And this coldness of the shoulder is just encompassing me. I wonder why that is?

Accept me fruitloop.
I'm friends with Grief on Steam. It's really cool, we talk all the time about cool video games and stuff and it's just really, really great. You're really missing out. :(

Lol now you are playing the most innovative games in the industry on a daily basis.

Moat underrated shooter.
Yup I think that's the main reason that PC blows consoles out of the water (listen to me now lol)

The innovation and risky experiments that devs can take, it's just not feasible in the AAA blackhole of the console universe.

I've always been into the indie scene (my first was Facade, years ago) but mainly as an observer. So it's awesome to finally participate and experience all these incredible games.

Grief.exe

Sleepy Dogs is calling me, damn it. Must resist lack of DLC bundle.

So does that Steam Badge daily deal prediction hold water? Because if it does... Tomb Raider will be mine for cheap!

DLC in Sleeping Dogs isn't really worth experiencing.

Base game, however, is.

I'm friends with Grief on Steam. It's really cool, we talk all the time about cool video games and stuff and it's just really, really great. You're really missing out. :(

Its like an awesome treehouse full of happiness.

I have no idea what's going on in here.

g3VTEyW.png

SUNDAY!? THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!

I DEMAND TO SEE YOUR MANAGER! OR ELSE....

Okay. :(

Salsa is my manager.

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away 7 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

The Maw #3 -- MB-B756CA9E399E6C19 - Taken by NingenJanai
The Maw #2 -- MB-EFB666A1F15533A8 - Taken by Crayons
Ticket to Ride -- MB-68CBF872095B583B - Taken by Rafy
FTL #2 -- MB-17E09F235CC21D23 - Taken by ChaoticPotion
Ticket to Ride #2 -- MB-CC646B02EFD3D1ED - Taken by SalsaShark
FTL -- MB-2F48DFFC9167B092 - Taken by Gaz Pwnage
The Maw -- MB-1ABD88965F514B21 - Taken by kevin1025

^_____________________________________________^

antitrop

As a US Marine, I'm disappointed you would lump me in with javadots.

I'd be proud to call him a Marine. Maybe I should petition the Commandant.
I met Chuck Norris in Iraq, he was wearing nametapes that said "Honorary" above U.S. Marines.

So, anything is possible, I guess.

Grief.exe

Yup I think that's the main reason that PC blows consoles out of the water (listen to me now lol)

The innovation and risky experiments that devs can take, it's just not feasible in the AAA blackhole of the console universe.

I've always been into the indie scene (my first was Facade, years ago) but mainly as an observer. So it's awesome to finally participate and experience all these incredible games.

Wait until you play Mount and Blade.

You are either going to be blown away, get sucked in, and turn your room into a war camp.

Or its not gonna click.

I can see how it can go either way with that game. I was definitely the former. Pillaging the country side as I scooped up fief after fief with my band of Nordic infantry.

Kings didn't support my claim to the throne? Put their head on a pike.

sibarraz

Banned
this USMC discussion reminds me about:

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom