• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

jtb

Banned
thanks all, I forgot about insulting people via PMs.

Risen is 5$ at the moment. I have two worlds 2 on ps3 from a previous sale

well if you enjoyed TW2 (dunno how it plays on console, but it was really well optimized on PC when I last played it on a mid-range rig) then Risen's probably up your alley. like I said, it'll definitely look better on PC than it did on 360, so if graphics are the main thing holding you up... go for it? D:

thanks all, I forgot about insulting people via PMs.

well if you enjoyed TW2 (dunno how it plays on console, but it was really well optimized on PC when I last played it on a mid-range rig) then Risen's probably up your alley. like I said, it'll definitely look better on PC than it did on 360, so if graphics are the main thing holding you up... go for it? D:

Yeah graphics arent really a issue for me. I did find the ps3 version of TW2 ran like ass but more so the controls sucked I think I stopped playing it because I could not kill any enemies everything ganged up on me

Aomber

Damn I'm having a lot of fun with Sleeping Dogs. Solid game so far.

I missed the damn Dark Souls flash sale, any chance someone has a spare copy to sell me? ;D

Honestly it'll probably be a daily deal, it has been for the past several sales from what I remember.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
I just finished The Walking Dead: 400 Days. Here's my opinion about it:

Nice piece of content, even if way too short. I would have liked each mini chapter to be a little longer, since it's hard to become attached to the characters due to their brief nature. With a little more background on each one and time to get used to them, it would have been much more effective at provoking the emotions it set out to.

I really enjoyed it, but it felt like an appetizer before the main course. Which it actually is. Don't know what else I could say without spoiling anything, so I'll finish with this: if you liked the first season, you can't go wrong with this one. If you didn't, this won't make you change your mind. It may only last about an hour, but it's a good hour.

jtb

Banned
Yeah graphics arent really a issue for me. I did find the ps3 version of TW2 ran like ass but more so the controls sucked I think I stopped playing it because I could not kill any enemies everything ganged up on me

well, if you're not opposed to rebuying TW2... that'd definitely be my top recommendation. It is well optimized and surprisingly low on jank.

antitrop

I just finished The Walking Dead: 400 Days. Here's my opinion about it:

Nice piece of content, even if way too short. I would have liked each mini chapter to be a little longer, since it's hard to become attached to the characters due to their brief nature. With a little more background on each one and time to get used to them, it would have been much more effective at provoking the emotions it set out to.

I really enjoyed it, but it felt like an appetizer before the main course. Which it actually is. Don't know what else I could say without spoiling anything, so I'll finish with this: if you liked the first season, you can't go wrong with this one. If you didn't, this won't make you change your mind. It may only last about an hour, but it's a good hour.
I'm going to watch it on YouTube when I get around to it, maybe tomorrow night.

Or maybe I'll wait for the same Twitch streamer I watched stream all of TWD stream this one.

Scythian

I'm actually kind of annoyed by the Size of the "Card" sign, it feels a little cheap, like "Buy this game, it has trading cards!!"
Something a little more subtle and small would have sufficed?

Aomber

Is it wrong to want games because they have the cards banner on them? I think I need help..

I'm starting to feel like that too. I didn't even care about cards at first lol

Should I finally buy Magicka? Never really seemed to appeal before, but it has cards now so....

I didn't really get into it single player but I've heard it's a ton of fun if you have a couple buddies to play co-op with. Then again I also didn't play the game too much so I might give it another shot for the same reason

Crayons

Banned
Is it wrong to want games because they have the cards banner on them? I think I need help..

LsKRUzS.jpg

It's working.

A Human Becoming

More than a Member
I'm going to buy Bully, but I'm waiting to see if my trading cards sell before plunking down the change.
I know this isn't the card thread, but this one is much more active: to get the first badge you need to collect the whole set, right? To get subsequent badges you have to collect the sets again, correct? Now I know for the first badge you only can get four cards from playing, but do you still get drops for playing once the first badge is crafted?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom