• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hypron

Just a reminder for everyone playing Chivalry to turn up the ragdoll length up a decent amount, having the bodies actually stay more than 5 seconds really adds a lot to the atmosphere, makes it seem like a real battle.

Sorry for crap steam screenshots, feeling too lazy to take the uncompressed ones and ifran them and then upload to abload and so on.

"Dude I just cut your head off
- Ok cool"

:lol

Koeta

going to ask one more time before I just wait for a 75% off sale sometime down the road.

Anyone doing or up for a godmode 4 pack?

Almighty

What's the GAF opinion on this:
I'm going to be on vacation for the next ten days. I'm leaving my laptop at home so I can't play anything.

Would it still be fair to try to win giveaways if I won't be able to play them a while?

My personal rule is I only go for games I would like play in the future. So yeah I say you are fine in my book. Though I imagine much of GAF is much more into the collecting aspect of it.

Where is Mount & Blade 2! Worst reveal ever.

Tell me about it. I was excited about the reveal and then it has been a whole lot of nothing since.

-tetsuo-

Unlimited Capacity
Warband is at the top of my Wishlist. Do all the mods just add skins and models or do any add new mechanics?

Also any mods that enhance the visuals/textures?

Warband is completely amazing, and the mod support is equally amazing. They have mods that do just about everything, from graphics to UI to completely new campaigns and multiplayer modes. One of the most overlooked games out and one of the best games I have ever played.

Yes, of course.
Okay, good. Didnt want to seem like a jerk taking games from the GAFfers who could enjoy them immediately

Man, my first Steam Sale + experiencing the behind the scenes on GAF has made my entrance into PC gaming so much better. This is such a great community and it's so great to be able discuss the games, the sales, Modbot with others with the same passion. So many generous GAFfers too. I had more $$ and more keys, I'd love to return the favor

Oh, and best GIFs ever

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Oh yeah, forgot about CKII. And I haven't started Hotline Miami yet so didn't know it was launcher based too!

I take it indie games aren't as system intensive so it's fine to run them along with other games right?

As long as you arent collecting keys to sell them later (unlike a former member of this forum) then you are fine.
Mr Number One Code Grabber, you shouldn't be giving the rules out to everyone else when you're pushing them yourself.

But yes, I don't think anyone minds, as long as you aren't hoarding.

The "grups" reference comes from the Star Trek: TOS episode "Miri". Here's the synopsis:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miri_(Star_Trek:_The_Original_Series)
Thanks.

-tetsuo-

Unlimited Capacity
Played Endless Space a couple of hours. Good first impression, some cool mechanics and combat is pretty sweet. The AI is unproven to me yet, but if it is at least decent this will turn out to be a pretty good game.

Oh yeah, forgot about CKII. And I haven't started Hotline Miami yet so didn't know it was launcher based too!

I take it indie games aren't as system intensive so it's fine to run them along with other games right?

Really just depends on your computer I suppose, I was running Company of Heroes 2, Alan Wake, Saints Row Launcher, and 3 other games while browsing the web and was only using 3 GBs of ram, 20% of my CPU, and my videocard was at 50C.

Salsa

best summer sale gift yet is TheDuke56 sending me an arcade stick for free (only have to pay shipping, wich to my country is still expensive but takes a huge load off my back)

awh yis MK

now put that awful SFxT on sale

Who wants a surgeon sim card? Guts.

Free cards!? me

Also, how long will surgeon sim be discounted for, it says 12 hours from now so that is 2pm est aka after the next batch of deals. I am just saying because I want to buy it but I don't want to keep charging my credit card for 3.50 each purchase :(

They need to patch number switching for sub weapons into the PC version of Last Light. They have sub weapon(throwing knives, pipe bombs, etc) switching set to a radial menu where you hold tab and use the mouse to change between them. Hilariously however, in Ranger Hardcore mode this menu is invisible.

Still so bummed they made sub weapons just quick use items, you could no longer hold them or anything. Hell, you couldn't cook grenades.

Never gave a rule, just a suggestion. Dont have to be so hostile.

edit: and I gave him the same standard Im following.
I'm not being hostile. I'm giving you shit. As far as I know, you're not a douche hoarder/key seller with alt accounts like java. I was hostile to him.

Why can't I hold all these Maws

ModBot said:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

The Maw #2 -- MB-0B622E96391222D0 - Taken by Pupi18
The Maw -- MB-67177CA37669F669 - Taken by KMD

This post has some unclaimed keys as well

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
For those new to Endless Space, the soundtrack is pay what you want on bandcamp.

http://gameaudiofactory.bandcamp.com/album/endless-space-soundtrack

a0116395959_2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom