• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevin1025

Banned
Woke up, bought Sleeping Dogs, that's it for the next three hours.

This summer sale has been so good for me this far.

Your avatar matches this post perfectly.

image.php

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
look at mr enhanced steam casually droppin game

Well to be honest, it took a large digital library before I had the will to write a plugin to help you wade through it all! :p

Casimir

Unconfirmed Member

lol, venting sorry. I'm using one of my older receivers to power my computer's speakers. But the receiver decided to forget the proper input/output settings. And it only uses a s-video port to send the onscreen menu to the tv. So I can't change the settings until I find the cable. And I've spent about 30 minutes looking through the storage boxes that the cable should have been in.

Deadbeat

Banned
lol

this reminds me, anyone want to trade? I have a Borderlands 1 GOTY that I'm never going to play.
Me, I need the DLC because I have the main game only and the DLC costs more than the GOTY version.

edit: oh yeah we already talked about this. You still want scribblenauts?

Grabbed Chivalry alone since everyone doing 4 packs went to bed. I hope my laptop can handle it. Double dipped on Just Cause 2 for mods (own PS3 version)

AMD 3420 at 2.2
6 gigs DDR 3
AMD 6520g + 7670m 1 gig

Tecl0n

Need to get l4d2, dark souls, last remnant, mark of the ninja, chivalry, and i don't know when i'll be able to recahrge my wallet funds :(

Glad to see everyone's weirding out, must be a full moon. I'm wondering right now if I should buy Bully just so I can flesh out the "B's" in my game library.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Still have 16 games left to idle for cards. It's gonna take me a month to catch up.

Got nothing on the first day, but today I got chivalry, bully and just cause 2, I need to pace myself or I won't make it to the end of the sale if all days are like today.

Time for sleep

Goodbye Steam and all my awesome PC games. Worst timing for vacation ever

Thank god for 3G, I can keep up with the thread and sale on the road

Still have 16 games left to idle for cards. It's gonna take me a month to catch up.

Looks like multiple game idling works again, at least kind of.
Just got cards for DUngeons of Dredmor and Hotline Miami at the same time. (More than 1).

Without that, I don't think I'll be able to keep up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom