• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salsa

Someone make the t-shirt — inspiration below — and put it in the store.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lz3fv8o9pA1qcfdsvo1_500.jpg[/ IMG][/QUOTE]

fuck

im gonna do this

I wonder if we'd get in trouble using arnold's likeness?

cause I gather there's no hi-res of modbot's avatar

3phemeral

I actually bought these during the huge Amazon sale, but didn't realize that my nephew couldn't play these particular games because he's nowhere near old enough. I actually wanted to give away a few more, but didn't realize the difference between gifting and those linked to your account, so perhaps next time I'll just buy everything as a gift just in case :)

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Bioshock 2 -- MB-83FD4245952AD817 - Taken by ieavei

Salsa

Oh. Makes sense. I didn't even know they had a part of until I quit out and saw them in the menu. I just mentioned that because Super Puzzlin' Platformin' Deluxe is also fucking amazingly fluid and perfect feeling.

I just noticed you called it Super Dead Ninja House and now I think that's a way better name

Yondy604

Banned
JTB is cleaning up on the give aways

BTW I am getting this error, help please :(

mwsA5.png

For hotline miami

Ehm I messed up and pasted the bioshock one when I wanted bioshock 2 since that's the one I'm missing and hadn't played. How do I return the key ? Sorry.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
J7CfwNp.gif
J7CfwNp.gif
J7CfwNp.gif

This is the special three capital letter giveaway! Enjoy!

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

FEZ -- MB-647A7764CAA8D5F2 - Taken by chugen
FTL -- MB-A78F1EFB55C44F54 - Taken by monsterfracas

Casimir

Unconfirmed Member
How is the PC port of Splinter Cell Conviction?

Basic. Like all the PC ports of Splinter Cell games.

I was trying to add some challenge by going pistol only for the last mission :D I did it though.

Beat the game in less than 2 and a half hours, jesus that was such a boring, trite game. There was no sense of cohesion to the level progression, and that last level had nothing amazing or conclusive about it. The profanity also gets boring, and in the last couple levels Mickey stops quiping as much, it's weird.

Still, got it for free. Even this end song isn't as funny as I thought it would be :/

Thanks for watching those who did <3

It brought back bad memories.

I'm debating purchasing Endless Space: Gold Edition. I've heard in terms of genre this game is comparable to Civilization V and Galactic Civilizations II. How does this hold up against GCII specifically? I found GCII had a steep learning curve.

Cth

Ahh thanks for clarifying :D First steam sale I can actually participate in.

So, to recap, only the top sales get an encore sale generally?

Casimir

Unconfirmed Member
Here is my list of cheapo games I am eyeballing. Some are going to be 75% off the whole sale, others may get dailies.

Puzzle:
Magical Drop V
Magnetis
Yosumin
4 Elements
Droplitz
Gyromancer
Legend of Fae

Arcade Shooters:
Scoregasm
Ion Assault
Satazius
Waves

Other:
Flock!
Bionic Commando
FlatOut: Ultimate Carnage
AaaaaAAaaaAAAaaAAAAaAAAAA!!! for the Awesome
Star Wars Starfighter
Ghost Master

Collections:
The Oddboxx
Luxor Collection
Jagged Alliance Collector's Bundle
Ticket to Ride Complete
X3 Terran War Pack

...must be self-controlled when I get paid and not get nickel & dimed...

I read that as Gyromite. I was very excited during that brief moment.

That's a good list. I'm going to pretend I made it.

Quoting for the new page.

UI and general presentation is astronomically better. ES can't touch the A.I. of Gal Civ 2 unfortunately. But me and Toma really enjoy it regardless.

3phemeral

Ehm I messed up and pasted the bioshock one when I wanted bioshock 2 since that's the one I'm missing and hadn't played. How do I return the key ? Sorry.

I searched the OP and this is what I found:

What to do if you ACCIDENTALLY claimed a key you don't want.

I've got a solution for you. Send a PM to ModBot. The title should contain the word nuke. The body should contain, one per line, Steam Keys you wish to unclaim. Not ModBot keys, Steam keys. Not more than one per line. No game titles. Just the keys.

So, example:
Title: nuke these keys
Body:
GHHH-EH11-J1J2
ABCD-EFGH-EEEE
LOKE-JOKE-ROTE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom