• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

3phemeral

Ha, it wasn't meant to be.

image.php

I know those feels, though. But I seriously love ModBot. Makes things so easy with the auto-edit posts too. Now it just needs like an auto-repost feature if it goes unclaimed after two additional pages, or something. Or a re-edit of the original post if someone nukes it.

Wow, that's awesome. Thanks!

Have fun :)

Cth

oh man that sounds great, what kind of pc did you get? I was about to finally build a new PC but then i got the axe at work 3 weeks ago, so yea its gonna be awhile. Running on a 6 year old pc atm.

I know the feeling.. good luck! I was laid off about 2 years ago. Finally got a part time job recently.

My computer upstairs is using a monitor that's about 10-12 years old :D

It's starting to die.. lots of those dead pixels started showing up recently.

Shadowplay1979

Gold Member
I know the feeling.. good luck! I was laid off about 2 years ago. Finally got a part time job recently.

My computer upstairs is using a monitor that's about 10-12 years old :D

It's starting to die.. lots of those dead pixels started showing up recently.

Yea this system has its days numbered, i just lost my hard drive with all my 3d work from the last couple years on Friday.

Stoze

I'm worse, I buy games I can't play on my 5 year old laptop.

Hey I do that too! Not that often though luckily. I bought Deus Ex: HR for $5 last sale (because jesus christ at that price), and I yearn for the day when I have an actual gaming computer that can play it. Right now I'm looking at buying XCOM if it comes back on a daily, even though my old Macbook Pro will probably shit itself trying to run it.

Casimir

Unconfirmed Member
I have a request of you Australia Gaffers. I was wondering if one you could help me with Timeshift. It's currently cheaper in the Aus Steam store. I was wondering if before the sale ends, one of you could gift it to me in exchange for an game of equal value?

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
oh man that sounds great, what kind of pc did you get? I was about to finally build a new PC but then i got the axe at work 3 weeks ago, so yea its gonna be awhile. Running on a 6 year old pc atm.
I built a small formfactor tower with a gtx680, 16 gigs of ram, two ssds in raid0, and an i7-3770k I think it was. It's fucking amazing and beautiful and I love it.
Joe Esposito was totally playing when i wrote that
Check your PMs bro! You got FTL!

_machine

Surely one can expect Sleepy Dawgs DLC to go -75% or at least -66% later on during this sale? Most of them have already been lower than 50% and the newest DLCs aren't that new anymore.

Alien Bob

taken advantage of my ass
More goodness for whatever idiot still doesn't have this game. Steamgift, not key

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Just Cause 2 -- MB-4B80112E6E63EB95 - Taken by Gez

Mordeccai

Oh god what have I done

I actually played like six hours of video games this evening.

Steam thread I think we are growing apart. Its not you.... its... its me.

Mordeccai

I must know, did I miss any pricing errors or anything exciting this evening?

I'm sorry, but no... we actually played. My hands touched the game pad buttons and everything. Flesh to plastic contact :/

I even played with games that didn't have trading cards. I'm not the man I used to be

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I have a request of you Australia Gaffers. I was wondering if one you could help me with Timeshift. It's currently cheaper in the Aus Steam store. I was wondering if before the sale ends, one of you could gift it to me in exchange for an game of equal value?

I can help you out there. It'll have to wait until the last day of the sale, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom