• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Onionkid

This thread has got a fever, and the only prescription is more modbot...

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Aquanox -- MB-56D662C97BF7340D - Taken by liezryou
Star Ruler -- MB-82730552CC76675D - Taken by Shadowplay1979

xDEKOIx

$30+ in two days.

Dear lord.

Dear.

Lord.

Have a nice night, GAF.

Good night!
e9jJuwT.jpg

Went ahead and bought Scribblenauts. I've been waiting for a sale on Wii U to get it but gah, I can't refuse $5 on PC! Although I do feel like it would be nicer with a touch screen. Ah well.

$30+ in two days.

Dear lord.

Dear.

Lord.

Have a nice night, GAF.

so I put $25 in my wallet as my limit and I've still got $20 left after buying Strike Suit Infinity and Super Meat Boy (gift for someone else).

Feels good, GAF.

Also... How would GAF feel if I had a TF2 idle farm of 24 bots, most of which are above lvl5 and voting on Community Choices every time?

Orin GA

I wish I could hat you to death
Does anyone know how many "Categories" one can make on the on the left side of the screen. (Detailed Mode)

Mupod

I got scribblenauts unlimited but I dunno how much playtime I'll get out of it. I played a LOT of the original and super, I didn't like them much until I realized they are by far the best games to play on the can ever. Its like they were made for that purpose.

$h@d0w

You can play an entire round of FTL in like an hour or 2 so it isn't that big of a time sink. Unless you're trying to win, that'll take some time.

Or it'll take like 2 minutes
because you go into a nebula and then get boarded by four aliens

I think I'm going to try out the demo of JC 2, then decide. People in here and other forum are positive about it, TB put it as his deal of the day. Hmm.

I bought it on sale for $7.50 a couple years ago. I got so much enjoyment out of it I actually felt bad that I paid so little for it.

I got scribblenauts unlimited but I dunno how much playtime I'll get out of it. I played a LOT of the original and super, I didn't like them much until I realized they are by far the best games to play on the can ever. Its like they were made for that purpose.

Good luck taking your PC with you then :p

chugen

did someone said Surgeon Simulator?

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Surgeon Simulator -- MB-7A35119ABB25D7A5 - Taken by keit4

Shadowplay1979

Gold Member

Its frustrating when you write naughty things and you know nothings going to happen but you write them anyway to see if anything slipped through

demolitio

The first Steam sale with no money in my account. This is more depressing than watching the Browns play...

At least I chose wisely with the last game I got before I wrote the end-all of checks because the Mount and Blade games have entertained me quite a bit already and it doesn't seem to be slowing down at all.

Shiggy

So now I voted three times for the flash sale and got told that I received Skyrim (or just a card?). What's this all about? Can I do something with this card or is it a coupon for the game? I can't sell it as I never bought anything on Steam directly, only used Amazon and Indie Bundles.

Tellaerin

The first Steam sale with no money in my account. This is more depressing than watching the Browns play...

At least I chose wisely with the last game I got before I wrote the end-all of checks because the Mount and Blade games have entertained me quite a bit already and it doesn't seem to be slowing down at all.

I feel your pain, man. :/

derExperte

So now I voted three times for the flash sale and got told that I received Skyrim (or just a card?). What's this all about? Can I do something with this card or is it a coupon for the game? I can't sell it as I never bought anything on Steam directly, only used Amazon and Indie Bundles.

A card. One of the summer sale cards.

Shadowplay1979

Gold Member

you actually can turn this into Skyrim, all you have to do is sell about 70 of them on the market

Poor college student, so I don't really have the funds to do any insane giveaways. BUT, you guys are so awesome I felt I at least had to do something. That's why I'm giving away a copy of Just Cause 2. Hope I did it right.

ModBot will take it from here.

ModBot said:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.

Just Cause 2 -- MB-70806751EAA71DB0 - Taken by RibbedHero

Poor college student, so I don't really have the funds to do any insane giveaways. BUT, you guys are so awesome I felt I at least had to do something. That's why I'm giving away a copy of Just Cause 2. Hope I did it right.

ModBot will take it from here.

I feel your pain. Yet, I also already gave out 3 game since the start of the summer sale. Gotta give back to fellow GAFfers

jerd

Finally picked up Sleepy Dogs after seeing literally zero gameplay and having no clue what the game is actually about. Basing my purchase solely on GAF reviews.

Don't let me down ladies and gents.

TP17

I added FTL to my purchases of Bioshock Infinite & Hotline Miami this morning.

I might just be blind but I couldn't see anything about these random summer cards I've been given - what can I do with them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom