• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Salsa, can you also include in the OP that Steam URL for the US for those of us who can't see any games because we're from a different region?

xDEKOIx

I get that Chivalry is good, and I'm thinking of buying it. However, what I'm wondering is if it's such a game in wich get get absolutely destroyed as soon as you set your foot in your first MP game, or is it a bit more casual friendly?

Its Casual friendly.. Spam swing away, and then get used to the more advanced combat moves as you progress!

chugen

To infinity ... and beyond!

Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

FTL -- MB-84C639DC4CEB4537 - Taken by Out_Of_Ammo
To the Moon -- MB-716FC27EF6D2A78E - Taken by KMD

Copons

Just noticed Tropico 4 got cards, can't wait to idle it as I like that screen music while I enjoy a good mojito at 11.40 AM!

Anyone know what happens if you already own Arkham City and buy the GOTY version? I hope it'd upgrade your regular version, but I have a feeling it'd have its own entry on my game list. It just burns me up seeing 'Batman: Arkham Asylum GOTY' followed by 'Batman: Arkham City' on my game list :p

I actually bought all the DLC for AC through GFWL, but I love that game so much that I wouldn't mind chipping an extra $7.50ish Rocksteady's way. Am I crazy, or did Steam actually upgrade everyone's copies of Asylum to the GOTY version at some point?

catabarez

Anyone know what happens if you already own Arkham City and buy the GOTY version? I hope it'd upgrade your regular version, but I have a feeling it'd have its own entry on my game list. It just burns me up seeing 'Batman: Arkham Asylum GOTY' followed by 'Batman: Arkham City' on my game list :p

I actually bought all the DLC for AC through GFWL, but I love that game so much that I wouldn't mind chipping an extra $7.50ish Rocksteady's way. Am I crazy, or did Steam actually upgrade everyone's copies of Asylum to the GOTY version at some point?

Gotta get that game count up man

Two entries

Big_Al

Unconfirmed Member
I think Clan Of Champions is another Timeshift, it NEVER gets a discount. I just fancy playing it as I really liked the devs Gladiator games (like Gladiator Begins) but at £30 ? Not a bloody chance.

Salsa

Hey, I'm on my three year old 13" MBP here, what do you want from me? :D
FM2013 is slow enough, don't need something that does worse :p.

well I was gonna gift you FTL but somehow im not surprised you own it with 25 hours

plenty of stuff you can run, these excuses do not fool me mr

Salsa

Is Gunslinger worth the sale price or should I wait until it's cheaper?

if you're saying wait till gets cheaper in "wait till holiday sale" way then yeah it'll probably go to $7.5 or $5, but the response has been overwhelmingly positive so I say it's worth it at $10 if you know you're gonna play it.

Seagoon

if you're saying wait till gets cheaper in "wait till holiday sale" way then yeah it'll probably go to $7.5 or $5, but the response has been overwhelmingly positive so I say it's worth it at $10 if you know you're gonna play it.

I absolutely love westerns so I think I'll bite.

derExperte

What the hell, I go to bed and fall from sixth to eighth place on the wall of shame.

Okay, what should I vote for? And Reus didn't win? :/

Got Y I+II, pretty interested from the trailer.

Looking to get FTL but I'm still debating if I should with the time sink required for it. T_T

I'm also close to breaking 50 games backlogs on Steam lol. :(

catabarez

Seems I already have a copy of this

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Anomaly Warzone Earth -- MB-DD900056BAC32EB9 - Taken by Jerkapotamus

-MD-

Got Y I+II, pretty interested from the trailer.

Looking to get FTL but I'm still debating if I should with the time sink required for it. T_T

I'm also close to breaking 50 games backlogs on Steam lol. :(

You can play an entire round of FTL in like an hour or 2 so it isn't that big of a time sink. Unless you're trying to win, that'll take some time.

I think I'm going to try out the demo of JC 2, then decide. People in here and other forum are positive about it, TB put it as his deal of the day. Hmm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom