• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

KarmaCow

oGeWX3D.png

That's awesome.

Toki767

toki you got me a kewl gift last year on a contest

is there anything you're lookin forward to getting

Honestly I have no clue. Most of the stuff I want aren't discounted enough to the point where I'd feel comfortable buying them let alone someone gifting me something. Someone did gift me Rogue Legacy and I felt a little bad accepting it since it was only 20% off.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
So how many of you guys have tried to buy a game you already own yet?

I just tried to buy Garry's Mod again.

Autofokus

It's not just you. I think their servers are getting hammered, I can't get TWD to go past that screen either.

Oh well, it still gives up cards. :lol

Great. :(
I only played the first 2 episodes yet, so card idling wasn't my intention (this time ;). And without knowing what happens later in the game, did I see this right, that the trading card descriptions do spoil the story?

Great. :(
I only played the first 2 episodes yet, so card idling wasn't my intention (this time ;). And without knowing what happens later in the game, did I see this right, that the trading card descriptions do spoil the story?

Well, just give it some time. TellTale games aren't exactly known for their technical greatness.

Salsa

So how many of you guys have tried to buy a game you already own yet?

I just tried to buy Garry's Mod again.

Enhanced Steam has a feature that highlights in green what you already own. And another where it actually takes away from the store the stuff you already have.

D

Deleted member 98878

Unconfirmed Member
Enhanced Steam has a feature that highlights in green what you already own. And another where it actually takes away from the store the stuff you already have.

Best browser extension ever.

derExperte

It's not just you. I think their servers are getting hammered, I can't get TWD to go past that screen either.

Oh well, it still gives up cards. :lol

I had that problem when playing 400 a few days ago, don't think it's overload. Just press Esc and start again, it'll work eventually.

Tomodachi

Woah, I managed to avoid spoilers for The Walking Dead for more than a year (I'm waiting for the Vita version even though I already have it on Steam) and now those trading card descriptions did the job? Great work Telltale.

Roland1979

Because we all wanted Reus to win so hard...

EU must have other sellection then, don't see Reus. Reus is a Dutch game by the way, "Reus" means "giant". And it is not pronounced like in the trailers, that's just to make it easier for non Dutch speakers to pronounce.

Is Arkham City as good as Asylum? Tempted but not entirely convinced :/

Arkham City does a few things better than Asylum. Like better Open World. Better Fights. But for me it felt less Metroidvania-ish and the Story was pretty bad. The endfight with the Ending was pretty disappointing. But as a game Arkham City was better if you ignore the last boss.

Because we all wanted Reus to win so hard...

Just look at the Postcards. Reus will be on today. The postcards just shows the next "big" games that are coming.

So we get Prison Architect,Tomb Raider,Skyrim and so on next.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom