• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Monk

Good morning my fellow GAFfers, hope every one is doing fine. Just woke up so I'm catching up with the news.

Did I miss something? Reus lost, Tropico won. Voted for Reus but don't have none of them but I think Reus was what GAF wanted so that's why I voted!

Just saw the new flash deals. Farming Simulator? This is one of those relaxing games that you have no idea why you picked it up but then lost so many hours? I have no idea.

jediyoshi

D1y2Tnx.png

looks legit
lol

Leonsito

Ok, thanks for the replies guys, I understand it now :)

Completing sets for games like ARES and Gratuitous Space Battles is going to take some time...

A quick question here.

Two of us use the same PC for gaming. We have separate Steam accounts but I can see some, not all, of the games that the other user / account has.

Obviously I cannot play them but they show in my grid view. I assume there isn't a way of stopping the other user's games showing?

A quick question here.

Two of us use the same PC for gaming. We have separate Steam accounts but I can see some, not all, of the games that the other user / account has.

Obviously I cannot play them but they show in my grid view. I assume there isn't a way of stopping the other user's games showing?
Dude you just triple-posted.

Salsa

Good morning my fellow GAFfers, hope every one is doing fine. Just woke up so I'm catching up with the news.

Did I miss something? Reus lost, Tropico won. Voted for Reus but don't have none of them but I think Reus was what GAF wanted so that's why I voted!

Just saw the new flash deals. Farming Simulator? This is one of those relaxing games that you have no idea why you picked it up but then lost so many hours? I have no idea.

the_monk are you capable of ever being evil or angry

Thieve

Neo Member

Good morning! (I have no idea what was missed, I skip the thread during the day and I've been playing stuff til now.) Farming Sim is indeed one of those games, its humor lies in its quirky/bugginess which can be hilarious, especially if played with friends, plus, the mods!

One thing I don't think I understand about cards is:

-Let's imagine I only have one game, ie: Team Fortress 2.
-I will only get 5 cards playing it.
-If I want the full set, I obviously can't trade my cards 1:1, because I will lost them.
-I have to resort to buying them for real money in the market, or a friend gift them to me, right?
-When I craft a badge, can I get more cards by playing it, or that happens only once?

You can trade cards that you obtain from different games if you want to complete the TF2 set, that is the idea. When you craft the badge you don't get new card drops, so you need to obtain the entire set again.

EDIT: Oh, and the random booster packs.

People thinking of getting Arkham City should bear in mind that the DRM is an atrocious combo of Steam, GFWL and SecuROM.

There is a possibility of GFWL being removed fairly soon, but for now it's there, and along with SecuROM it can really fuck up your experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom