• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

chugen

since i'm going to burn in hell for that beautifull tf2 pic

Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Little Inferno -- MB-C85D9CDDBD167844 - Taken by xDEKOIx

GraveHorizon

poop meter feature creep
Fuc* it, I just went and bought Chivalry. Also got Antichamber and Surgeon Simulator. I wonder if there will be any other good games this sale.

I read through some of the old pages I missed yesterday...
p1k64.gif

DANCING ON THE GRAVE GIVEAWAY!!!

ModBot said:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Just Cause 2 -- MB-E66BA2E81702E008 - Taken by Pijnboompit
FTL -- MB-14F90FE888FBE69E - Taken by PandaPandaPanda

EDIT: Those went fast, have a nice day guys!

It means he can troll and be a fuckwit and not have those specific fleeting actions define him. Duh. What else would it mean?

Don't 'Duh' me child.

If that is what you meant that is what you should have said.

Dont get snappy if someone calls you out for saying something that is nonsensical.

Village

If people would stop hating Phil I would stop supporting him. He's the Bayern München of game devs, people hate him because he's awesome.

I just dislike him because he is kind of a douche. Kanye west gets a pass in my book, phill.... well fez isn't late registration.

It means he can troll and be a fuckwit and not have those specific fleeting actions define him. Duh. What else would it mean?

cicero

As if somehow that was the logical conclusion that everyone would be making after reading your incredibly vague comment? Come on. His acting like a "troll" and "fuckwit" has been anything but "fleeting" acts. They have been his readily apparent repeated modus operandi, which is why they DO define him, at least his visible public persona that is. When he actually bothers to start acting differently, then he will be appreciated for something other than his trolling or "fuckwit" behavior by those who currently see nothing but those things in Phil Fish today.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:

Counter-Strike: Source Plus Garry's Mod -- MB-A7DA6BAA85F562A6 - Taken by Kifimbo

It's not a key - it's a link. If you win, just click it and Steam should spring into life.

Enco

If people would stop hating Phil I would stop supporting him. He's the FC Bayern of game devs, people hate him because he's awesome.
No. Because he acts like a douche.

People defend him and say he's just joking/trolling. That's a load of bull. That's like me calling you a piece of shit and then saying LOL! I'm TROLLING!11 Even if I am trolling that doesn't stop me from being a douche.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
J7CfwNp.gif
J7CfwNp.gif
J7CfwNp.gif

This is the special children's FEZ 4:48am giveaway. Kids only. People not in the know need not apply.

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

Rules for this Giveaway:

FEZ -- MB-4D4BEABA00EEEF22 - Taken by ChaoticPotion

CHILDREN ONLY

Apdiddy

"Other than the puzzles, this puzzle game has no challenge."

What?

Upon first seeing the game, you would think there would be enemies to jump on, etc. But there isn't any enemies.

The puzzles are a challenge by themselves.
Although the rising Virtual Boy water section is the kind of challenge I was referring to.
Fez is not really a game where if you idle or don't do anything, then you'll die.

Now that I think more about Fez, I really wouldn't mind getting it again on PC.

Slygmous

I don't even have a gaming PC right now and I just splurged on all the Ys games - largely because of Yuzo Koshiro.

Also FTL and Legend of Grimlock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom