• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaoticPotion

Neo Member
J7CfwNp.gif
J7CfwNp.gif
J7CfwNp.gif

This is the special children's FEZ 4:48am giveaway. Kids only. People not in the know need not apply.

CHILDREN ONLY

Thank ye.

As if somehow that was the logical conclusion that everyone would be making after reading your incredibly vague comment? Come on. His acting like a "troll" and "fuckwit" has been anything but "fleeting" acts. They have been his readily apparent repeated modus operandi, which is why they DO define him, at least his visible public persona that is. When he actually bothers to start acting differently, then he will be appreciated for something other than his trolling or "fuckwit" behavior by those who currently see nothing but those things in Phil Fish today.

Precisely. Thank you.

If he wants to act like that and be regarded in that fashion by other people then that is his prerogative.

However, it is also the prerogative of other people to react to that behaviour in any way they wish.

It is my prerogative to treat other people, including on teh internets, in the way I wish. Invariably it is with respect and courtesy. Not because I am a saint but because that is who I choose to be and how I choose to behave.

So it is also my prerogative to not appreciate an unpleasant response to what was a reasonable comment.

On that note please pretend I just posted the cat paw on hand on keyboard "It's time to stop posting" gif.

Village

If you haven't played it and have any interest in Batman, you must get it. There is no other option.

I guess, I went to the store page saw it had different characters in it , and I was like

" oh yeah cool, wait best robin isnt in this, its ruined now"

Hmm I will see though

Oublieux

Trying to decide if I really wanna spend money on that

Honestly, there has never been a superhero game that I deemed good until Batman: AA came along. The combat system is just sublime... they managed to make Batman feel like... Batman! All the while, the game makes you feel badass, too. I would highly recommend it.

Thanks for the suggestion but I doubt I would buy Origins at launch anyway. Plus as you say there is the risk of burnout. I'm currently trying to clear some smaller, indie games out of my backlog before I get to some of the beefier games like the Arkhams, BioShock etc. Of course I intend to buy loads of indie games in the Seal but hey, at least I'm trying. I am looking forward to starting Asylum though so hope I get to it soon.

There isn't any rush; the Asylum has aged fairly well, especially if you haven't played City.

Spookie

Nice to see Surgery Simulator on sale... As drunken Spookie has appeared to have whipped out the credit card and bought it. It ain't going to solve my hangover but at least I can see what the fuss was about now!

#noguides #noscope #nohax

18 hours

:/ How? I felt like Phil Fish was heckling me as I struggled with that game. :(

Hakkuei

Just noticed that Trackmania2 games are not on sale :(

Stadium² was on sale for a few hours during the first day and then they removed it... Ubi is really fucking stupid.

I mean c'mon Canyon is almost 2 years old and badly in need of some new blood. It's like they don't even want to make money.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Hmmm Ys... Gotta think about that one. Game looks fun but then again I might have other games on my list that might go cheaper that might be higher priority.

This is gonna be fun. I'll work earlier today so Im gonna miss a lot of the fun today too T_T

So far these sales have been pretty good for most of the part.

Leonsito

Stadium² was on sale for a few hours during the first day and then they removed it... Ubi is really fucking stupid.

I mean c'mon Canyon is almost 2 years old and badly in need of some new blood. It's like they don't even want to make money.

I saw that too, it was like 33% off I think.

The Canyon situation is stupid, Ubi and Nadeo destroyed a fantastic game. After the first Trackmania, their policies, prices and movements have been awful.

deleted

Today I just wanted to take a quick look at some of the games I bought recently.

I quit just now after 4 hours of Don't Starve and Hotline Miami. Great games!

xDEKOIx

Well I think I'm gonna go to sleep now, but not before I drop a couple games on you.
Have fun guys!

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Dungeonland -- MB-0EA3BC0AB1981E2F - Taken by CoLaN
Gun Monkeys -- MB-D92C68B862A3831B - Taken by RS4-
Leviathan: Warships -- MB-BCED14F0645FFD7B - Taken by cicero
Orion: Dino Horde -- MB-5182844118C97E2A - Taken by Apostate
Anomaly : Warzone Earth -- MB-B4843FAA20002782 - Taken by wes-

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I need to level up my account. Can someone give me tips to move quick on that? Im level 3 at the moment.

Salsa

No way you solved
metatron
without a guide salsa, you're a lying little b!

are you god

I did

"13 circles, the 64 bit name of god"

but I didnt solve the one that was brute forced by the community, so I did read up on that

in my defense, no one in the planet solved it and the lil fez community bitches brute forced it. Hax

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom