• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oublieux

in case hitman wins... is it worth 6.25?

I personally felt the game was all aesthetics. It's a looker when it comes to graphics, but the game just fell flat for me in terms of gameplay. There are a handful of ways to tackle each mission, but after that it stops really being open ended.

Uiki

I did

"13 circles, the 64 bit name of god"

but I didnt solve the one that was brute forced by the community, so I did read up on that

in my defense, no one in the planet solved it and the lil fez community bitches brute forced it. Hax

No one found
the question
to that puzzle yet?

Ledsen

I did

"13 circles, the 64 bit name of god"

but I didnt solve the one that was brute forced by the community, so I did read up on that

in my defense, no one in the planet solved it and the lil fez community bitches brute forced it. Hax

You are my new god now

Salsa

No one found
the question
to that puzzle yet?

people just gave up once it was brute forced and I dont think phil ever gave an answer

there's a couple secrets left, I think. People found stuff in the code and were able to recreate it in-game
(the 8 bit heart breaking)
, but it does nothing

D

Deleted member 98878

Unconfirmed Member
jScpngV.png

Uiki

people just gave up once it was brute forced and I dont think phil ever gave an answer

there's a couple secrets left, I think. People found stuff in the code and were able to recreate it in-game
(the 8 bit heart breaking)
, but it does nothing

Ok, so it's just a case of Classic Fish Trolling™.

I remember watching at the
soundtrack hidden pictures
and keep saying to myself "WTF am I looking at".

Civilization V is still running under my account. I am not idling. I have gotten all 4 drops. Help me please.

You've quit out of the game? Is the executable sill running in Task manager? That happened to me once, quit out of Galactic Civiliazations, checked a couple of days later and it had added 48+ hours to the game played time. For some reason the .exe file was still going!

bgbball31

So far, picked up Dark Souls, Hotline Miami, Bastion + Soundtrack, Bioshock Infinite, Far Cry 3, and Darksiders 2. By far the most I have spent in a Steam sale. Yay for a bonus yesterday?

Komedy

Neo Member
So far, picked up Dark Souls, Hotline Miami, Bastion + Soundtrack, Bioshock Infinite, Far Cry 3, and Darksiders 2. By far the most I have spent in a Steam sale. Yay for a bonus yesterday?

so far its not been a massive sale for me picked up

Borderlands 2
FTL
Civ V Gold Edition Upgrade

Less than £10 so far and 3 days in

batbeg

I think I might drop on Ys and Fez. I know I should get a controller but I don't game much on my laptop and mostly stick to puzzle / RPG / point n click games.

You've quit out of the game? Is the executable sill running in Task manager? That happened to me once, quit out of Galactic Civiliazations, checked a couple of days later and it had added 48+ hours to the game played time. For some reason the .exe file was still going!
I think he means he can't stop playing lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom