• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrbob

I own both Tropico 4 and Reus, both great games but the better game won the vote. Tropico 4 is a hidden gem. Insane value for the 10 dollar complete pack. I'm only halfway done with the main game campaign and have put over 30 hours into it.

ngt

Anyone know what will happen with those sale cards after the summer sale is over? Will they just disappear from our inventories?

maverick40

I own both Tropico 4 and Reus, both great games but the better game won the vote. Tropico 4 is a hidden gem. Insane value for the 10 dollar complete pack. I'm only halfway done with the main game campaign and have put over 30 hours into it.

Cool, consider it bought so. This and CIV V are going to keep me busy for a long time

Freezard

OK I'll just start with Ys I & II then. Yeah if nothing else I'll play the games for the music, I love it despite never really having played any of the games.

allansm

well, I wouldnt call it a platformer at all

but yeah, it's one of the best games i've played, for weird, incomparable reasons.

The way you traverse the world is exactly like a platformer, but there are differences, sure, like the emphasis on puzzles and journeying through the world instead of speed and enemies. It's more The Swapper than Super Meat Boy.

Hakkuei

I saw that too, it was like 33% off I think.

The Canyon situation is stupid, Ubi and Nadeo destroyed a fantastic game. After the first Trackmania, their policies, prices and movements have been awful.

Yep... it pains me because TM is one of my favorite franchise. I don't want to support their BS anymore but...

ShootMania must be doing really bad for them to have put it on sale. I'll probably pick it up if it gets a daily.

Salsa

But probably around 15 pens, 4 notepads and a lot of brain cells if my time with Fez is anything to go by.

iQZyMZSiTZo6A.jpg

but hey now I can still read the shit by just looking at it and even write in it!

i6ITVtI8dRW6X.png
iPofxb9vEnhdq.png
ikJuTg09DVm1b.png
ibiOVuG90qROqN.png
iuS7Dznrg82G6.png
iPofxb9vEnhdq.png

iMdti4xJzXPR1.png
ikJuTg09DVm1b.png

i6rzCnaWHqoBs.png
ibx0lTJ9UbbEhy.png
iuS7Dznrg82G6.png
iPofxb9vEnhdq.png

:)

burnt into my brain

Mrbob

Fear not about a Reus sale, because it was included in a community choice vote this virtually guarantees it will be part of a daily or flash deal at the community choice discounted price.

Cool, consider it bought so. This and CIV V are going to keep me busy for a long time

Get the collectors bundle. It includes the expansion pack and all the game dlc.

Edit: Wow, collectors bundle cheaper than I thought at $7.99. So much game for 8 bucks.

What about actor/musician/writer assholes, do you boycott them too? Because I imagine that would make it really hard to consume any kind of media.

I don't understand the "don't buy FEZ because Phil Fish is not a nice person!" people.
How is that any worse than a faceless 200 people studio, where 20 people could be literally Hitler. Who gives a fuck.

tl,dr FEZ is one of the best games of the last decade, just buy it already.

Ledsen

Fear not about a Reus sale, because it was included in a community choice vote this virtually guarantees it will be part of a daily or flash deal at the community choice discounted price.

Get the collectors bundle. It includes the expansion pack and all the game dlc.

Edit: Wow, collectors bundle cheaper than I thought at $7.99. So much game for 8 bucks.

Its €7,99 over here :( was thinking of surprising my gf with it but i guess I'll wait.

Village

I don't understand the "don't buy FEZ because Phil Fish is not a nice person!" people.
How is that any worse than a faceless 200 people studio, where 20 people could be literally Hitler. Who gives a fuck.

tl,dr FEZ is one of the best games of the last decade, just buy it already.

Because being outwardly an ass, is worse than being silent. Tameem is another one of these, the thing is that his games aren't that great.

-tetsuo-

Unlimited Capacity
You've quit out of the game? Is the executable sill running in Task manager? That happened to me once, quit out of Galactic Civiliazations, checked a couple of days later and it had added 48+ hours to the game played time. For some reason the .exe file was still going!

This was another way of me saying that I am still playing Civ V at 7 in the morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom