• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Just got Ys. Couldnt resist.
wtzgU.gif

MikeDown

Banned
I'm afraid I will not be here on Gaf today as I am taking a hiking trip into the deep forests of Oregon. :( But then again it is a hiking trip. :)

What is Ys like? Never heard of it, although the gameplay trailers on Steam look promising, and I like ARPGs in general. I hear people praising it but what about the game makes it special?

Salsa

What is Ys like? Never heard of it, although the gameplay trailers on Steam look promising, and I like ARPGs in general. I hear people praising it but what about the game makes it special?

well, first sign of you needing to get Ys is the fact that you claim to like ARPGs yet have never heard of Ys

liezryou

Ok someone tell me which Ys to get. [I have never played Ys in my life, i usually don't enjoy 2d top down action rpgs unless its seiken densetsu 3 :D]

There are 3 currently on sale with all similar prices, so i ask you GAF, which one do i get:

Ys I and II Chronicles+
OR
Ys Origin
OR
Ys: The Oath in Felghana

-tetsuo-

Unlimited Capacity

Origin had great dungeon design. Given that the entire game took place in a dungeon, it was pretty sweet.

LeleSocho

Banned
all the people
My god people are going crazy about my comment :lol
This Fish dude does not even try to contain his assholishment to the people unlike others that's why imho he's worse than them. He's not even that kind of asshole makes you laugh like Kamiya he's always angry and full of himself about the stuff he says.

Guys i have a question... since it's been in the Community chosen sales pool it means that a title cannot be in the daily sales?

Ok someone tell me which Ys to get. [I have never played Ys in my life, i usually don't enjoy 2d top down action rpgs unless its seiken densetsu 3 :D]
No offense, but if SD3 if your go-to action RPG, Ys might not be for you, because they are really good and SD3 is not. ;-)

HOWEVER, to answer your question.

If you can only get one, get Felghana.

If you can get two, get Felghana and Origin.

My god people are going crazy about my comment :lol
This Fish dude does not even try to contain his assholishment to the people unlike others that's why imho he's worse than them. He's not even that kind of asshole makes you laugh like Kamiya he's always angry and full of himself about the stuff he says.

Guys i have a question... since it's been in the Community chosen sales pool it means that a title cannot be in the daily sales?

Games will be community votes, daily deals and flash deals multiple times.

With so many people on GAF against GFWL it's amusing to people see rooting for game to go on sale when they hate the DRM, oh the irony. I voted for hitman at least its available on my region.

Salsa

With so many people on GAF against GFWL it's amusing to people see rooting for game to go on sale when they hate the DRM, oh the irony. I voted for hitman at least its available on my region.

to be fair Dark Souls is like GAF's bread and butter. Half the people here would buy it if it gave you aids

liezryou

No offense, but if SD3 if your go-to action RPG, Ys might not be for you, because they are really good and SD3 is not. ;-)

*GASP* Blasphemy! SD3, Chrono Trigger and DD vs Battletoads was my childhood.

Origin is bad to choose though, since when he finished it, I guess he wanna see how the story advances. And therefore he would also need Ys1+2 :D

Enco

I bought Dark Souls, played for 40 minutes and haven't touched it since.

Waste of money. The first boss fight is annoying and the combat is pretty shitty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom