• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chittagong

Gold Member
Probably never honestly fo COD. Check steam prices comparison.

Bioshock Infinite is 50% Daily Deal already , it won't go lower in this sale. Of course, different sales or sales later in the year might vary./

BLOPS 2 is already a daily, and it's not 75%
Bioshock Infinite was yesterday's daily and wont go higher than 50%

You are out of luck :/

No chance.

And Infinite won't be cheaper during this sale.

slightly less than zero

Gaf has spoken, and so my wallet cried.

liezryou

DAMMIT, i was going to buy YS Oath but i bought euro truck simulator 2 instead.

I don't even know WHY the fuck i just bought it. It looks like a ridiculously boring game.

How is the mac version of Telltale's Walking Dead game?

According to some Gaffers, it plays fine. In my case, I had trouble with achievements not popping up, causing me to replay Episode 1 to get the achievements I had missed. And then my important decisions didn't carry on to Episode 2, so the game auto-chose my Episode 1 decisions. The game crashed on me twice, as well. But my case might be unique.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
Hey, I have received Civilization IV for free as well....

But I was one of the people who bought 10 copies of New World for 1.5 USD and re-sold them for no profit on GAF for whoever asked me.

Also, it's not even the GOTY edition... cmon now...

:p

According to some Gaffers, it plays fine. In my case, I had trouble with achievements not popping up, causing me to replay Episode 1 to get the achievements I had missed. And then my important decisions didn't carry on to Episode 2, so the game auto-chose my Episode 1 decisions. The game crashed on me twice, as well. But my case might be unique.

Yikes! I recall hearing people complain about that, now that you mention it. Maybe I'll just buy the disc version for the 360. I dont think it has that problem

Deques

Hey, I have received Civilization IV for free as well....

But I was one of the people who bought 10 copies of New World for 1.5 USD and re-sold them for no profit on GAF for whoever asked me.

Also, it's not even the GOTY edition... cmon now...

:p

I wish I could buy Brave New World from you :(

Whools

You could of gotten Bioshock 1 + Bioshock 2 over at amazon for $4.99 before the 15% discount code :(

I have Bioshock 2 from Plus, although economics means 5 dollars would have been better than my 5 eurobucks, Still, it's not that much of a difference.

Deadbeat

Banned
Wasn't it discounted together with the Legendary Edition?
No it stayed at the 30% throughout while Legendary went down 45%.

So theres hope that in 6 more days (in following the trading card pattern) we will get a discount. CMON cheapo skyrim.

EDIT:

Anyone with a spare copy of BORDERLANDS GOTY we need to have a chat/trade. I got the game but none of the DLC so its cheaper to get the GOTY version.

chugen

i'm bored, free game!
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

FTL -- MB-06C5E8D68D37977D - Taken by Pijnboompit

Cimarron

Wow thanks I didn't know the other Ys were on sale! I will pick them up as well. What order should I play them in? I am an old school gamer so vintage gameplay won't bother me.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
I wish I could buy Brave New World from you :(

That ship was long gone. That happened when the game came out.

Also, I just noticed this:

oNVF9Pu.png

Nice number of owned games I have there...

Jeb

Everything!!!!

Here's how it goes dude.

The Daily/Flash sakles are the lowest the games will go for.

If games are not on dailes and flahs then you cna buy them on the last day

Use steam price chekers to compare prices across all previous sales and currencies/.
So most deals not on flash sale will stay till last day, right?
I think I'm getting the hang of this, thanks.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I'll never be quick enough to grab anything for free so I'll look for stuff today to give to the bot instead.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Darksiders 1 had better story and was not as bloated as 2 and doesnt fall apart on the last third of the game. The overworld while smaller feels better than DS2 which its a big empy area with 1 or 2 enemies here and there. Combat its where DS2 excels and better visuals I suppose.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
... democracy really doesnt work.

Volotaire

So most deals not on flash sale will stay till last day, right?
I think I'm getting the hang of this, thanks.

All deals not on flash and dailies will be on the last day yeh.

So hang on for those.

I will also say, if you're definitely not going to play the game between now and Autumn/Christmas, and you see a game on daily/flash for 50% or with little discount, I will say hold off to the next sales for better deals.

Shadowplay1979

Gold Member
If you have anamoly 2, get those cards on the market now, they are all selling decent old school card prices ( around 55-60 cents). This game will most likely be on sale today and the cards will tank.

Before I pull the trigger on the Ys games I just wanted to make sure I understand this right. Even if they later become a daily deal, they shouldn't be cheaper than the current Flash deal price right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom