• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.
99% chance.
Nice
image-84929-full.jpg

liezryou

Does anyone have any interest in showdown effect digital deluxe edition (includes giftable magicka)? I bought the 4-pack back when it was on sale for 75% and 2 copies have been lying around in my inventory since.

If anyone has any interest in it, I'd be willing to sell both copies for the sale 4-pack price (3.75$ a copy).

drizzle

Axel Hertz
I'm finally running out of games to buy (within my budget), but still waiting for Max Payne 3 to get nice and low

Don't starve, I fear, will have to wait for another sale

Be aware that Max Payne is 17% lower in prince in the Brazilian Store (Right now it's 19.99 USD vs 16.52 USD in the Brazilian Store)

At 75% discount, that would be 9.99 on the US store and 8.26 USD usd on the Brazilian store.

Not that big of a discount (specially when you'd have to pay around 10% paypal taxes to send money to any Brazilian, which would kind of defeat the purpose), but still something to keep in mind.

chugen

have fun!

Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Hotline Miami -- MB-427406715AA4F9A1 - Taken by supaman900s
McPixel -- MB-13AFDB40248603F2 - Taken by liezryou
World of Goo -- MB-9391F7822B0AC37A - Taken by Hawkie

drizzle

Axel Hertz
Here I am, thinking about buying the Ys deal....

I already have the games. Purchased 21 Dec 2012

God dammit.

Y's I and II is already 66% (do't know if it will go lower, better wait...) and Fez was already part of a daily or a flash

FEZ is still on sale for the next 26:15 hours. It won't get cheaper this sale.
Y's is on a flash sale right now for 66%. 75% would bring it down 1.25 dollars cheaper, and it's not going to happen this sale either.

I'd say go for Y's and wait for 75% on Fez next Winter sale. Or buy both, they're all great games for cheap right now. If you're buying both before the Winter Sale, go for it.

Vote Dark Souls! I have not bought anything on this steam sale yet but will definitely buy that.

I had the PS3 version, bought it for myself, bought it again for my girlfriend (wishful thinking she'll be into it) and I'm still tempted to buy more copies. I wish I had more friends who game on PC, I would buy more Dark Souls..

RS4-

I had the PS3 version, bought it for myself, bought it again for my girlfriend (wishful thinking she'll be into it) and I'm still tempted to buy more copies. I wish I had more friends who game on PC, I would buy more Dark Souls..

Feels bad. Imported Demon's Souls for PS3.

Then got Dark Souls for 360. 360 blew up :(

Karu

Finally finished The Walking Dead. Was a good game with some weaknesses in plot and gameplay, but overall worth the money.

Now the question: Waiting a bit for discount on 400 Days (somewhere in the future,since it won't drop this sale i guess) or just take it now... Mh... Will probably wait.

So far picked up:
Hotline Miami
Saints Row 3
The Walking Dead

And played through another level of Mark of the Ninja this morning. About halfway through I believe.

Also played 90 minutes of TLoU last night and am about 1/4 of the way through.

Feels fucking great to be making some progress with some games!

drizzle

Axel Hertz
Hey, I dropped a Skyrim Foil!

Great Timing, as I can't sell anything on the Market anymore.

I'm making a goddamn support ticket.

Finally finished The Walking Dead. Was a good game with some weaknesses in plot and gameplay, but overall worth the money.

Now the question: Waiting a bit for discount on 400 Days (somewhere in the future,since it won't drop this sale i guess) or just take it now... Mh... Will probably wait.
400 days is very short (1,5 hour), but it's 'ok'. The maingame was better though.

Wait for it. Wait for Season 2 to come out, in totality, so you can play them back to back like you know you want to do. Meanwhile, 400 days will probably be discounted or thrown in, in a deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom