• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

linko9

why does to title say stearn (STEARN)?

Sales have been pretty lackluster the past few times, and this first day does not bode well. At least I'll save money by not buying much.

KrayzeeGloo

Neo Member
Oh boy - more give-aways!

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

The Geneforge Saga -- MB-7B72FC1D911C983F - Taken by Addnan
Avadon: The Black Fortress -- MB-B2EF3AB236EC7925 - Taken by GhastlyGaseous

xtop

Hopefully this copy of Hotline Miami goes to somebody who will really enjoy it. Please refrain from taking it if you just think it's going to sit in your inventory for an undetermined length of time.

oh how sweet! was only waiting to buy it because of how flaky the store has been. thanks! can't wait to play

Cth

Ok so here's a question..

I've seen the Steam Tax fee on listings.. what's the Left 4 Dead fee?

Any idea?

Are L4D2 cards the only ones doing this? Is it just games currently on sale (as a kickback for putting said game on sale?)

PBalfredo

Alright, let's try this giveaway deal. I know most everyone already has this game, but the poor guy has been sitting in my gift inventory forever. This copy of Half-Life 2 needs love and affection and someone to play with it. It's fully housebroken and has all it's shots. Won't you give a home to a needy game?

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Half-Life 2 -- MB-A8B22636458C39F3 - Taken by dirtywhirlwind

Giard

I've been trying to sell stuff for about 30 minutes now, every time it says:

You cannot sell any items until your previous action completes.

What previous action? Damn you Steam!

T

TrueMenace

Unconfirmed Member
Please vote for Dishonored guys...it's never been this low ever. Borderlands 2 had great sales already on GMG and Amazon...

shandy706

Hopefully this copy of Hotline Miami goes to somebody who will really enjoy it. Please refrain from taking it if you just think it's going to sit in your inventory for an undetermined length of time.

If I get this I'm leaving Modbot alone for the day, lol.

It's the one game I'm on the edge for....but still have avoided.

Sianos

As someone who's been a Scribblenauts fan since day 1, Scribblenauts Ultimate lives up the outlandish hype following the release of the first game, and opens up to allow extreme creative freedom through the use of adjectives and the object editor. It is certainly worth $5.

Tomodachi

Anyone from the US interested in sharing a 2-pack for Don't Starve? I'm in Europe but I can paypal.

Sorry for reposting but it was like 10 pages ago and the thread is fast as hell.

Gunpoint, M&B Warband, M&B Napoleonic Wars, Incredipede, Garry's Mod, and Arma Gold are all on sale.

That's literally everything I wanted to get.

What' should I do?

iQUuqIEuipOTf.gif

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
With ModBot in place, is it still allowed to used alternative methods of choosing who gets codes?
I have some ideas about giving away games

of course it is, you can even write your own robot as competition plus I'm sure Toma wouldn't use ModBot if it was offering him water as he was dying of thirst in the desert.

jacobeid

Banned
This is my first Steam sale. Looking forward to it! Already picked up Hotline Miami.

I'd love Dishonored, but I already played it on 360 and am really hoping to see it at $7.50 here soon. >$10 is more than I want to pay for a game I already bought at full price and beat :/. Still voted for it though because it never goes on sale!

Vilifier

Neo Member
I am hyped for the sale, looking to grab portal 2, torchlight 2, FTL and any others that look good for the price. Sounds like it will be easy to craft the badge, glad I didn't try to trade for the mystery cards.

Alright, let's try this giveaway deal. I know most everyone already has this game, but the poor guy has been sitting in my gift inventory forever. This copy of Half-Life 2 needs love and affection and someone to play with it. It's fully housebroken and has all it's shots. Won't you give a home to a needy game?
Thanks, man. Now I think everyone got it :)

Sianos

I've always prefered contests to giveaways for the sale, this year I have some titles saved up and am planning to set aside some money for some fun events.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom