• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope Dishonored wins, or at least rolls back around on a daily. I'm sure it will be up for a vote many more times though. I've had like $20 in my steam wallet for months, maybe I should buy something?

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
I consolidate my questions/suggestions for ModBot:

Hey Stump, any thoughts on a RAFFLE flag for ModBot? The idea would be that it'd collect PMs over a set period of time and then randomly select one person.

Would that put too much computational stress on your server?

And:

Would there be any way to output ModBot's list of winners to a public-facing Google Doc as a sort of running tally people could use?

Yeef

I didn't even know Toki Tori 2 had been released yet. It was my most anticipated steam game and I can't even buy it because of servers.

Pffft!

Skab

So, I think the sale ate one of my cards. I tired to put one up on the market, and its not showing in either my inventory or my selling list.

Not cool, Steam. Not cool.

T

TrueMenace

Unconfirmed Member
wow, none of the call of duty games are on sale, fucking hell activision =/

I could care less about Call of Duty, but they didn't even bother to discount TRANSFORMERS Fall of Cybertron...ffs it still cost $60!!!

Megasoum

Banned
of course it is, you can even write your own robot as competition plus I'm sure Toma wouldn't use ModBot if it was offering him water as he was dying of thirst in the desert.

Fuck yes!

real-steel-poster08.jpg

Miker

Does anybody know if Hotline Miami ended up getting that beta patch with widescreen/resolution options? I just played it for a bit and didn't see anything like that in options, and there's no beta patch to be found any more.

Sianos

Cards are a nice incentive to actually play your games, even if you can idle them. Maybe I'll actually play something other than TF2 today?

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
I consolidate my questions/suggestions for ModBot:

yes but probably not during the summer sale probably because i'd have to figure out the timing element

Would there be any way to output ModBot's list of winners to a public-facing Google Doc as a sort of running tally people could use?

no to google doc but I'll probably figure out a weekly statistic thing to be posted in here.

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
Bioshock Infinite : 29.99
Counterstrike Complete: 7.49
Call of Juarez Gunslinger: 10.04

total: 47,43

wut?
90C6Rgw.png
It's 22.49 in the Latin American region, 2K and R* games are always cheaper here.

I've been trying for the past 3 hours. :( While I'm waiting, I may as well hunt for a cheap game to put me over the $60 mark (i.e. 6 cards).
Are you using the wallet?
It went through right away with that for me.

Does anybody know if Hotline Miami ended up getting that beta patch with widescreen/resolution options? I just played it for a bit and didn't see anything like that in options, and there's no beta patch to be found any more.

Type in "hlm" in the beta tab of the properties menu.

Hmm not off to a very good start. Nothing in the first or 2nd flash sales, and the base sale price of nearly everything in my wishlist is 50% off or less. :-/ ah well, to the usual watching each flash sale until the last day.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
yes but probably not during the summer sale probably because i'd have to figure out the timing element

no to google doc but I'll probably figure out a weekly statistic thing to be posted in here.

Very exciting. The future of Modbot, unlike the Terminator itself, looks very promising.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Are you using the wallet?
It went through right away with that for me.

I am. It recently came to my attention that EB Games AU sells Steam Wallet codes, so I bought a few today to tie me over until next week: AUD$50 gets you USD$50 of credit and, thanks to the exchange rate, I'm saving ~8c per dollar spent compared to purchasing through Steam directly.

Shadowplay1979

Gold Member
HM has a weird bug that doesnt allow th game to run if you have printer spool running in services on your computer. Though in my case i dont have a printer or have the spool running, it doesnt look like they have ever fixed the issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom