• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dizzy-4U

Bioshock Infinite : 29.99
Counterstrike Complete: 7.49
Call of Juarez Gunslinger: 10.04

total: 47,43

wut?
90C6Rgw.png

So for the past 3 hours I have been trying to get Anomoly warzone from facebook, worst application, ever. Just get random errors and crashing at checkout.

javadots

Banned
It's getting pretty tense here guys. Everyone keeping track of your every move in the thread, people asking to link them your steam accounts. I have freaking colitis!

Reposting the key for Red Orchestra because Javadots took it, probably didn't even register it yet:
T8JT6-D9383-6H9KI

(This goes for everyone, not just you): If you don't want people who just won to be able to win your giveaway, use either the NOWINNERS or NOWINNERSWEEKLY restrictions on modbot.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Vote for Borderlands 2 ><.otherwise i have to wait 2/3 days for a daily :s

It's your own fault for sleeping on the recent explosion of Borderlands 2 deals at the other big digital shops.

xtop

So for the past 3 hours I have been trying to get Anomoly warzone from facebook, worst application, ever. Just get random errors and crashing at checkout.

same thing. tried it the other day when they were giving it away too. not worth it at this point

usea

Anti-chamber is super good. Strongly recommended at that price.

My cart keeps getting emptied, so I just bought what I wanted from the flash sale (CS: GO) and I'll try again later.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
OK I just got some trading cards...for games that I don't actually own. Seems I can only sell them?

*goes to Steam website*
VVJFtzF.png

Hmm, I wonder what's behind this button
CINhNxo.png

Yes, yes, I see...
UgxhQ0K.png

But how do I know if those are the cards I got?
Well, besides that the cards themselves say Summer Getaway Sale...
BCZytpJ.png

Miletius

Hopefully this copy of Hotline Miami goes to somebody who will really enjoy it. Please refrain from taking it if you just think it's going to sit in your inventory for an undetermined length of time.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you won a game from ModBot recently [since the start of beta testing for ModBot], you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Hotline Miami -- MB-9A0B7313D02860C0 - Taken by xtop

r3n4ud

Alright guys/gals. Lets see if I do this correctly this time.

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If you won a game from ModBot recently [since the start of beta testing for ModBot], you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Sonic Franchise -- MB-7C82F80919DFF57D - Taken by Peace Walker

Martian

With ModBot in place, is it still allowed to used alternative methods of choosing who gets codes?
I have some ideas about giving away games

I still haven't bought it, lol.

How does it play with a 360 controller?

My main gaming rig is played kicked back on my bed.

Not quite the same but I've finished it on the PC (with a mouse and keyboard) and the PS3 (with the Playstation 3 controller of course) and while the mouse and keyboard provides a much greater accuracy for aiming with the guns (I very rarely use mouse and keyboard so to somebody accustomed to it I'm sure the benefit would be even more noticeable) I didn't have an issue with the Dualshock. As a result, if the 360 controller (I don't have a wired one so unfortunately I cannot try it out) works I doubt you'll have a problem playing through the game, particularly since (in my experience, everybody will be different I'm sure) the 360 controller allows for slightly more precision due to the design of the analogues than the PS3's. If that's your only control method you shouldn't have to much of a problem, you'll adapt to the control scheme.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam gift link. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.

Half-Life 2 -- MB-A6190F45475A3B99 - Taken by WeaselJCD

Hopefully I did this right if something's wrong let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom