• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Annubis

Definitively picking up Hotline Miami when I get home.
Always wondered what's up with that game and that price is good enough for me to find out.

Might bite on a good Dark Soul daily also... another game I'd like to see what's up with it.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
I really love the secret deals people post.

Like Cart Life for 2 bucks.

I hope somebody is on top of that this year, last last years.. it's always like half of my purchases on the last day of sale.

Ezalc

Honestly, please just read the posts that people post. They contain the information you need. I don't mean to be rude, but you're asking people to spend their time to explain it to you and you're not taking the time to read.

Every ModBot post says:
"I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM. "

So to enter, you send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line (for example Hotline Miami -- MB-D2FB866A00897A9B) into the body of the PM. In other words, just follow the instructions listed in the post.

Thanks a lot Stump. I was reading your post that is linked to in the OP but I still didn't quite understand how it all worked. I'm sorry to have been a bother, thanks for the awesome program by the way.

Make sure to check the CS Complete deal, it only costs 0.60 cents more and it includes CS GO, i managed to grab it a couple of minutes ago.

I actually have the other CS games, so GO is the only one I'm after. Either way though, the store won't let me check out at the moment, so I guess I gotta wait.

Grief.exe

I have read it actually but am still confused ^^;, if it can produce an extra key for a game, I could do a Group giveaway to increase my Steamgifts ranking, etc.

There is probably no saving you then.

Can I ask, do you guys think the Thief Collection will get any lower?

It's at 66% off right now at £4.41

iQUuqIEuipOTf.gif

Salsa

I really love the secret deals people post.

Like Cart Life for 2 bucks.

I hope somebody is on top of that this year, last last years.. it's always like half of my purchases on the last day of sale.

I tend to make a thread on the last day that highlights all the cheap stuff. Dont see why this year would be any different

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
:jackiechanmindblown:

Are you seriously thinking that Modbot will give you infinite free games?
We have invented a perpetual Steam keys machine.

OK, it was Stump, but someone else gave him the idea. And since all of them are SteamGAFfers, we should all take credit. Especially me. You can all thank me now.

Barely two hours into my first Sale and I've bought the L4D2 four-pack, Hotline Miami, and CS Complete. Regretting not getting Half-Life Complete during the weekly, but them's the breaks.

Mikaju

Is this the cheapest price (6,99€) first Call of Juarez game have ever been? It's the only one still missing from my CoJ collection.

Dr.Acula

Banned
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Titan Quest -- MB-39ABE3A3EDB334C6 - Taken by Habieru
Warhammer 40k Dawn of War -- MB-2C387E7FDECEABC7
Cortex Command -- MB-058DCE59EE932560
Red Orchestra -- MB-B62C0DB3A2619279 - Taken by javadots

lol javadots again :p

I personally don't care, if people are freaking out, then you can add modbot rules.

shandy706

Thank you to Baconsaurus Rex for Nightsky.

Wait, do I thank him here or on Steam? LOL

I didn't even realize I had gotten it till just now.

I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Titan Quest -- MB-39ABE3A3EDB334C6 - Taken by Habieru
Warhammer 40k Dawn of War -- MB-2C387E7FDECEABC7
Cortex Command -- MB-058DCE59EE932560
Really want W40k, but as i already entered 2 giveaways, and created that initial shitstorm, other people should get it :p

dave is ok

aztek is ok

I laughed a little

Just so people know - you can restrict your giveaway with NOWINNERS or NOWINNERSWEEKLY

Pretty fun. Randomly generated levels, you gradually unlock more options for your character's loadout, but you're basically trying to blitz through as fast as you can to get to the bottom floor.

Hmm. Torn between that and Cart Life - money isn't the issue at all, both dirt cheap, just time...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom