• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mildudon

Got one more for The Ship

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

The Ship -- MB-60E257E363C5CC57 - Taken by ElectricBlue187

D

Deleted member 144138

Unconfirmed Member
Hope to see New Vegas Ultimate Edition 75% off today

UraMallas

and what do we say to people who ask stuff like this

XhKdNOm.jpg

read the op

Haha. You got me.

njean777

SQEN: so we developed FF15 to run on the highest PC's available, but we dont think we will bring it to pc because most peopel dont own PC's that powerful...instead we will be porting it down to ps4 and xbone.

makes perfect sense ;p

Not that it matters, Tetsuya Nomura FF's are garbage anyway..... i want a nice HD port of FF9 and 12 to pc....i'm sure that will happen

FF7 was a great game and Nomura worked on that. I don't want to get in an argument over which FF is best, but we at least have to respect the man.

Village

SQEN: so we developed FF15 to run on the highest PC's available, but we dont think we will bring it to pc because most peopel dont own PC's that powerful...instead we will be porting it down to ps4 and xbone.

makes perfect sense ;p

Not that it matters, Tetsuya Nomura FF's are garbage anyway..... i want a nice HD port of FF9 and 12 to pc....i'm sure that will happen

Why do you like being wrong strider hiryu.

Any games on Steam like Shadow of the Colossus? Mainly interested in climbing/platforming on moving levels

Yes I know about Lord of Shadows, but I can't run it

Also, how are people enjoying Cargo Commander? I recommended the game so I'm curious

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Any games on Steam like Shadow of the Colossus? Mainly interested in climbing/platforming on moving levels

Yes I know about Lord of Shadows, but I can't run it

Also, how are people enjoying Cargo Commander? I recommended the game so I'm curious

Actually played it by now?

Cimarron

Thanks for the advice guys. I bought Ys 1and 2. I a going to hold off on being greedy and buying the others. Just in case I don't like them.

zma1013

If I buy the Hotline Miami soundtrack, will I be able to burn the files to disk or put them on my phone? Or is it only playable through Steam?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom