• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

smr00

Banned
Wait, what? People are doubting gfwl impending doom?
G71oQrM.jpg
DTA bro, DTA.

Turok 2 definitely had a PC release. Don't remember how well it turned out, I'm sure the mouse controls were horrific.

I don't recall there being anything wrong with the PC version than the nasty thing about certain enemies reappearing when you saved, since the N64 version has fixed save points.

There seems to be no reason, other than Disney inc. (corp.?), that none of these are on GOG or Steam. They should be.

but I somehow doubt we'll ever see them, since THQ, facing bancrupcy, never even got the hint that people would pay good money to get Homeworld on GOG today. :(

ZenaxPure

Evil Zombie God usually work with a lot of things =D

Well, I talked various friends into also buying this yesterday (by accident more than anything) and we've each came up with our own way to solve missions. I have another friend who has been trying to make all of his solutions gorilla based.

But for me, giant chicken nuggets for life.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
gut reaction

i actually email with those guys and met them but i never asked for a copy

huh

That's real friendship: When a friend has a business (like a restaurant), if you really are friends with that person, you don't ask for discounts.

They will probably give you, and you will accept them and secretly go there again in search of cheap food, but you don't straight up ask for them.

Because that's just taking advantage of people.

SparkTR

Has the Turrok series ever been released on PC? I mean the first two.... Wish Steam had them.

Yes, I recently got Turok 1/2 and Evolution running on my PC at 1080p, they're like FPS collectathons. Great, but repetitive. Also they are WAY easier with a mouse.

Salsa

Salsa, any chance you will be making GIFs again today?

idk. Im gonna order a pizza, make this call to the courier service I have to, check new deals update OP and i'll probably crash either I want to or not. I havent slept all night for some reason, drank like 4 beers and got all heartburn

maybe later

no need to thank me for the update on life tho guys be sure to check my livejournal

That's real friendship: When a friend has a business (like a restaurant), if you really are friends with that person, you don't ask for discounts.

They will probably give you, and you will accept them and secretly go there again in search of cheap food, but you don't straight up ask for them.

Because that's just taking advantage of people.

they aint really my friends. They're located in chile and im in urgay, I went there once and they were cool doods

Mildudon

XCOM really is hard. I think I did at least 10 missions, and then the main story missions started turning into moderate difficulty missions. I got my whole team killed, and failed the mission. I ended up having to retreat and now have 4 countries that hate me and lost all of my best people.

I had to switch to easy difficulty, still is a great game though.

If you like XCOM you should check out Xenonauts. It's still in early access.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/223830/?snr=1_7_15__13

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Giveaway for Mark of the Ninja. Hope someone else has more fun with it than I did.

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Mark of the Ninja -- MB-4091EA24B8EA3543 - Taken by Gaz Pwnage

bengraven

Anyone who ever loved Pirates!, Pirates! Gold or Sid Meier's Pirates! (whichever name is your flavor) and loves the Middle Ages...

Buy Mount & Blade Warband before July 22nd. Or after, whatever.

Seriously, if you loved Pirates! and you love knights and castles and you haven't played a M&B game, there's a very big game that will be your future time suck for sale during this period.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
It is 22 on South american steam region-

NO REGRETS!! Game looks great on ULTRA settings. I'm OK with paying 29.99, I have to convince myself of that. CARDZ!!1!!!!1!!

Hey if I like Sim City but refuse to get the new one due to Origin and the whole other mess of issues will I like ANNO.. got a 1.5 hours left to decide. Also is the 'complete' pack really worth it or should I stick to standard 14.99 one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom