• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.
ku-medium.jpg

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Hey if I like Sim City but refuse to get the new one due to Origin and the whole other mess of issues will I like ANNO.. got a 1.5 hours left to decide. Also is the 'complete' pack really worth it or should I stick to standard 14.99 one?

Guise this is important and time sensitive.

I can confirm that it's possible to idle in at least three games and receive the usual card drops. There must be a tipping point as I tried seven games yesterday and received just the one card.

They seem to randomly 'get' that you're idling though, which seems to be related to being 'away from keyboard', since it stands to reason they're just polling some windows state to verify user input / activity.

It's probably easier just to play some of them though. Fuck sales! ... ok, no, that's not really an option.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Hey if I like Sim City but refuse to get the new one due to Origin and the whole other mess of issues will I like ANNO.. got a 1.5 hours left to decide. Also is the 'complete' pack really worth it or should I stick to standard 14.99 one?

Guise this is important and time sensitive.

Honestly, I'd prefer Origin's "always online" DRM over Anno's 3 machine activation limit.

But that's just me.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
They seem to randomly 'get' that you're idling though, which seems to be related to being 'away from keyboard', since it stands to reason they're just polling some windows state to verify user input / activity.

It's probably easier just to play some of them though. Fuck sales! ... ok, no, that's not really an option.

I wouldn't think so: I was AFK tonight far longer than I was yesterday.

Turfster

Just buy simcity 4.
Going by previous sales, chances are it'll drop to a dollar or something.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
What are the chances of Bad Rats getting a bigger than 90% discount?

I want to gift it as a joke.

Don't answer that, I'm joking

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
WTF steam disappeared 5 bucks from my account without buying and I was supposed to have 40.

has anyone had stuff like that happen before? Im a bit frustrated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom