• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm confused about Modbot. What is it for?
ibgjEcaF1ICEMn.gif

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Managed to snag an FM 2013 foil, which I should be able to flog off for $6.50 ($7.47). Better than nothing!

jondabomb

Is Hitman Absolution any good, I was thinking about picking it up if it was community choice. I've also never played any of the previous hitman games

Avinexus

Totally. Phil Fish is a real butthole but Fez is a pretty great game. The puzzles aren't hard at all, honestly it's mostly platforming and rotating the world. This isn't Braid (or Super Meat Boy!), thankfully.

If you completed everything without needing help...bravo.

Jawmuncher

hey if you've played bionic command rearmed tell me your verdict on it here in this thread

should i buy it y/n

Bionic Commando Rearmed is amazing.
Beat it twice on the Xbox 360. It's a old school platformer through and through. So there's some challenge there but nothing that'll be impossible.

Turfster

With all of the patches it's actually a lot better. Not great, but better. I've played much worse.
You must have played some really bad shooters.
Still, I'll laugh my ass off when they add cards and everyone buys it because cards!

Speaking of Crusader Kings II, some people said amazon would have it for 10$ today.
Did they lie? Did I dream it? Halp.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Hey, self promotion time! In honor of the Steam summer sale, we're going to be doing a La-Mulana stream tonight (7pm PST). We're waking up early on a sunday to do this here in Japan, so you guys better come join us! :mad:

www.twitch.tv/playismtv

Just in case you still don't know what La-Mulana is, we're going to be showing it off. We're prepared to die plenty.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I shall slow down when adding funds. Stuff disappearing without buying stuff and contacting Valve apparently its a mess.

Avinexus

I got the game yesterday. I've heard the end game is maddening but just reaching the credits or whatever doesn't look to be too hard.

Yeah, but if you are just trying to get to the end game credits you are likely missing the majority of the hard puzzles in the game. Getting to the credits the first time is just the beginning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom