• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, I have Skyrim, Half-Life 2, Saints Row, Alan Wake and Hotline Miami running while I'm barbecueing in the yard. Gotta sell those cards.

ku-medium.jpg
Real talk: I'll probably get Colonial Marines if its $10 or under.

cicero

I just want to make a 2d shmup starring a cartoon fox and call it FoxStar
My brother begged my parents to drive him the 4 hour long trip to find a copy of Trevor McFur in the Crescent Galaxy. The raw silent grief was written all over his face about two minutes after starting the game. It was brutal.

This current generation needs something like that.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
At a shop, your use a hull repair drone when you got one (in combination with Drone Schematics so you can use it) or random events (helping other folks etc).

Isn't there an upgrade to your ship that makes you collect like 10% less scrap, but auto fixes your hull at the end of each fight?

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I've decided since I'm on the fence with Anno and it's over my $10 limit it's no buy because no cards.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
What are you all preparing to be disappointed for in an hour?

Seriously? I mean... I get the over the limit part but if it had cards the limit wouldn't matter? What is Steam doing to you people?

Bringing out my inner 12 year old boy that liked to collect baseball cards

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.

Salsa plz. It's all about dem quad digits.

ibjr09ttYwqkqv.png

Bumping from yesterday

Nope, the best they've seen is general discounts.

What are you all preparing to be disappointed for in an hour?

I've been feverishly anticipating Valve's answer to Amazon's 50% discount on Age 2 HD. I don't expect a deeper discount, but as all my money is going towards Steam Wallet codes (50 AUD = 50 USD if bought locally), I'll sit on my hands.

M.D

Are people enjoying Fez? never really looked into that game, but people seem to like it

I'm not home so I can't buy it today, but it will probably show up on a sale again
I just hope I'm not too dumb to play it ;p

Oreoleo

Are people enjoying Fez? never really looked into that game, but people seem to like it

I'm not home so I can't buy it today, but it will probably show up on a sale again
I just hope I'm not too dumb to play it ;p

Totally. Phil Fish is a real butthole but Fez is a pretty great game. The puzzles aren't hard at all, honestly it's mostly platforming and rotating the world. This isn't Braid (or Super Meat Boy!), thankfully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom