• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

chugen

dinner date anyone ;)

Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Dinner Date -- MB-BC4ED7857D473F54 - Taken by I am Michael Bolton

SHarris78

Two questions :

One, any chance Euro Truck Simulator will go any lower than £12.49 (don't think it was a daily deal)?

Two, and this is a very to the point question.....Fez & Dear Esther for £5.23 - yes or no.

Salsa

this is what modbot is for:

iniV7vH0rbiX4.gif

Salsa, have you slept since the sale started?

kinda

To add to this, the only requirement is that you need to have been online once within the past week. The higher your profile level, the greater the likelihood of a booster drop.

Oh really now? So there is a benefit of a higher steam level afterall. Next to feeling special I mean.

Prophane33

Two questions :

One, any chance Euro Truck Simulator will go any lower than £12.49 (don't think it was a daily deal)?

Two, and this is a very to the point question.....Fez & Dear Esther for £5.23 - yes or no.

Euro Truck was a flash sale at $9.99 USD (no idea what that is in pounds) I'd assume that's the cheapest it's going to get if it comes back again.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Two questions :

One, any chance Euro Truck Simulator will go any lower than £12.49 (don't think it was a daily deal)?.

No. The discounts of Dailies, Flash Sales and Community's Choice items are, short of errors, constant.

Edit: Err, sorry, I thought you said Farming Simulator, haha. Disregard!

Hi,

I am giving away some of my Steam keys and trying to see what will happen next or if I can get Q.U.B.E. from someone...

:(

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP -- MB-FDE21B8AFED7CC3D - Taken by rockx4
NightSky HD -- MB-8E6B5FC949F71A06 - Taken by Blablurn
Crayon Physics Deluxe -- MB-E4B6DC797672B3F8 - Taken by chugen

Two questions :

It's already been a flash deal, but it will probably be repeated.

Or it might end up as a daily deal.

I honestly didn't think I'd be enjoying it as much as I have.

The_Monk

Almost another batch of deals incoming fellow GAFfers, what are the most wished games for you all so far?

Been a pretty busy day today, hope to grab some free time to chill with you guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom