• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

wetflame

Pizza Dog
ylW2S.jpg
Most accurate description of FTL ever. Whoever put that together definitely hit the nail on the head.

Almost another batch of deals incoming fellow GAFfers, what are the most wished games for you all so far?

Been a pretty busy day today, hope to grab some free time to chill with you guys!
I'm hoping for Fallout 3 GOTY and New Vegas Ultimate since they weren't at the last sale.

Sini

Almost another batch of deals incoming fellow GAFfers, what are the most wished games for you all so far?

Been a pretty busy day today, hope to grab some free time to chill with you guys!
First Crysis and Warhead and all Overlord games. I doubt that Overlord games will be discounted any further though.

Only Dishonored and maybe Tomb Raider (if it's -75%). I'll probably pick up some smaller games on my wishlist that I overlooked though.

gabbo

hoping Last Light drops and a few of the older games in my wishlist go onsale as part of a bundle or something (does steam still do dev/pub packs?)

Rogue Legacy, Gunpoint, Zeno Clash 2, Kerbal Space Program and Prison Architect.

Make it so Steam.

Crayons

Banned

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD
System Shock 2

Can't really think of that many that I'm hoping for deals but I know I'll buy them anyway.

Eternia

Picked up Ys I & II. Almost missed it as I didn't look at the flash deals when I woke up. It's a shame that Ys Origin and Felghana are hidden from the deal. They did that mistake last time too.

Salsa

Since it's asked a lot, perhaps a comment about how to download a game while playing another.

nah, I dont wanna go overboard and that question isnt around as much I think, mostly just stuff that gets asked specifically during every sale, as opposed to regular steam stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom