• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

wetflame

Pizza Dog
I want FTL badly but I've seen Modbot offer it so many times I'm waiting to see if I get lucky with it before time runs out.
KuGsj.gif
Tried that with Bioshock and Fez, it's not worth it. The game's so cheap you should just get it.

Original Just Cause is only $1.40 right now. Is it worth playing if I already have JC2?

Are you completely out of other things you'd like to do in life? Are you getting enough sleep? Is your backlog empty? Do you want to get away from things like family, friends and breathing? No books, tv shows or movies you want to get through? Don't need to walk outside or just sit and have a good think? Do you have absolutely no other things in life worth doing? Is it an empty husk needing to be filled?

If so, then sure. JC1 is worth playing. If not, then naaaaaaaaaah.

Rootbeer

Banned
"Daily deals won't go cheaper"

okay... well I guess I should think really hard about buying Bioshock Infinite... I have 28 minutes -__-

MNC

Its because everybody else has the good games already and now theyre thinking well fuck i have to buy something and all that is left is the shit game shit fuck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom