• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fireblend

Banned
2 FTL giveaways in the last 2 pages, both missed T_T damn you, NeoGAF Live Thread chrome extension. I'm going back to F5ing for my life.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Woo, just got a Scribblenauts booster pack. Are they doing regularly scheduled booster pack drops, or are these random? Seems like week past, almost everyone got one at the same time.

You're not guaranteed a booster pack every week. The level of your Steam Community profile determines the likelihood of a drop.

Community section keeps going down on me, crap. Wanted to sell some cards while the market was temporarily slightly less than awful for a few of the ones I have.

SpaceChem, Puzzle Dimension, Cogs, Lumines are my favourite puzzlers that I've played so far. Avoid Splice like the plague, it's style over substance.

Shame there isn't more of a Lemmings like experience on Steam. Stupid Sony hoarding that IP.

Wow. That FTL key seems to STILL be unused. It seems we've finally reached the point where everyone owns FTL. Excellent.

I think it's just a bad quote, I tried getting it and didn't
No prob, I have the money saved to buy it :3

Edit: it's taken now

Nice, the witcher got some cards. Maybe that badge is the one I'll try to max.

Also concerning card prices, those prices were too high to begin with. It was never going to last coming out of beta and it shouldn't, cards were mostly meant for trading not profit.

Hmm...

I know it's pretty late to bring it up. But Endless Space just hit my curiosity. I suppose from the fun I've had with FTL I wouldn't mind more space games.

kafiend

The Witcher 2 cards were added. Another HUGE download for a game I already finished, yay!

I smile when I think of all those people that looked the download size and went nope, therefore missing out on an excellent gaming experience.
Then the very second it gets cards they just hit the download button for some idling fun :)

4 minutes till new Daily and Flash sales!!

please include Warband and Gunpoint please include Warband and Gunpoint please include Warband and Gunpoint please...

(and Prison Architect)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom