• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.
ibvGGjacH5Ev5w.png

-_____________________-

Hold your horses, there xD

koolaroo

Does anyone have universe sandbox?

Yep. It's a pretty fun time waster. Really my biggest complaint though is the visuals can be kinda lacking. When I shot the moon at earth I just expected something more visually exciting rather than it just disappearing and earth having a spot.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
So, I think a User is Abusive, But I Never Remember to Use the Block Command

I've got just the tool for you.

Send a PM to ModBot containing the word permablock in the title.

In the body, one username per line:

IE PM ModBot
title: permablock these suckers
body:
Stumpokapow
ModBot
EviLore
charlequin

You will not get a reply, but any future giveaway you start will block those users. You cannot remove someone from this list, so please only do it if you genuinely believe them to be an abusive manipulator of the system.

Double D

I probably should have poked my head into a Steam thread recently. Despite being in the Trading Card group, I have no idea how any of that stuff works and I certainly have no idea who or what ModBot is.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Blood Dragon soundtrack playing in the background makes this steam sale seem 100x more epic.

By the way. Blood Dragon is probably my favorite FPS I've played this year. Well worth a 50% sale price if it ever happens.
I got this as a gift, and from what little I played it was fantastic. Sadly it run pretty bad on my PC, even with everything on min, so I'd rather wait till I get a new one and enjoy it the way it's meant to be played.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Then seeing how it was implemented to prevent key sniping, I cannot be key sniping. Its the rafflers faults for not implementing the restrictions on those that have won prior giveaways.
It's clear people are bothered by your gloating so why not just shut your piehole and keep on keeping on. The only negativity in this frenzy of joy and excitement is coming from you.

def sim

IE PM ModBot
body:
Stumpokapow
ModBot
EviLore
charlequin

You will not get a reply, but any future giveaway you start will block those users. You cannot remove someone from this list, so please only do it if you genuinely believe them to be an abusive manipulator of the system.

:O

That's harsh.

Even trough its says with a big and flashy gif that people should wait for the dailies every 6 posts there is someone who asks if he should buy a game that isnt a daily deal nor a 6-hours deal nor a community deal.

IE PM ModBot
body:
Stumpokapow
ModBot
EviLore
charlequin

Yay! this is useful! Somebody is about to get a Grande Latte Enema.

Is anyone else having issues selling cards on the market? I keep listing two particular cards for way below what they are going for but they aren't selling, yet I see others selling.

Sianos

I got three Spy cards out of TF2, but I was able to sell them for a Backpack Expander, so that's nice.

I'll start up a contest tomorrow, give everyone a chance to get through the initial rush. I find them much more engaging than luck-based refreshing, I hope others create some as well. <3

Anustart

IE PM ModBot
body:
Stumpokapow
ModBot
EviLore
charlequin

Code it up so that if a permablocked user tries to redeem ModBot just pm's them a pic of bish.

javadots

Banned
It's clear people are bothered by your gloating so why not just shut your piehole and keep on keeping on. The only negativity in this frenzy of joy and excitement is coming from you.

I'm defending myself. I ask that you not disrespect me that way while I'm treating you with respect. If you don't like it, deal with it.

R3TRODYCE

IE PM ModBot
body:
Stumpokapow
ModBot
EviLore
charlequin

Noice

Mr_Elysia

I'd like to apologize to Javadots. In the steam chat I asked him to unhide his inventory as I was unaware that modbot just provided codes and not the games as items. A few seconds of thinking about what made sense before asking would have avoided the situation. It was a mistake due to haste and I'm sorry.

Edit: The reason in posting was that he left the chat upon me asking and my moment of clarity hit me just after, confirmed by Sajjaja.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.

IE PM ModBot
body:
Stumpokapow
ModBot
EviLore
charlequin

Let's see how cocky javadots remains now.

usea

How are you guys even able to buy games? I've been trying for quite some time with no success.

Also, stump I am totally adding my massive ignore list to permablock :p
jk

-tetsuo-

Unlimited Capacity
So I need actual keys to giveaway stuff with modbot right? I have a few games to give away in my inventory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom