• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
I can't buy Hotline Miami. Is the Store still getting hammered?

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
ivkyzvMmMjh1P.gif
Salsa, I think I love you. Now I know why Jase sports your photo as his avatar.

polychron

How is Hotline Miami? For $2.49 I am considering jumping on this one.

I had a great deal of fun with it, super fast paced gameplay makes for a good arcadey feel. A game I often go back to when I have 10-15 mins to kill, because all the levels are pretty short, but super intense.

And of course, no one can say good stuff about Hotline Miami without mentioning dat soundtrack.

The_Monk

Hrm, I should have stated, dont just quote this post, actually show me the proof. I'm going to disregard all posts that were above, starting now.

So if you posted earlier, do so now. Any posts that get edited get nothing.

So basically, show me all 3 of those things, but dont edit your posts, and it has to be after this post.

Ugh, people do not even read your post fellow GAFfer, shame on them!

Quote this post for a game.

Bioshock Infinite 1
Bioshock Infinite 2

Skyrim 1
Skyrim 2

But, but, but, you have to not have the game on your steam account, have it on your wishlist added at least a week ago, and show me some proof that you've given some stuff away. And it cant be shit like humble indie bundles or $2 value games. My discretion.

Is this for real? I would love Skyrim. It has been on my wishlist forever!

Wedge7

It's funny to see everyone hurriedly post like vultures without even reading the post, just seeing the words and they try and get in on it. And dont PM me.

I had a great deal of fun with it, super fast paced gameplay makes for a good arcadey feel. A game I often go back to when I have 10-15 mins to kill, because all the levels are pretty short, but super intense.

And of course, no one can say good stuff about Hotline Miami without mentioning dat soundtrack.

The soundtrack alone is worth the money

usea

Is there any way to make a link that isn't a link.

For example, for that guide I wrote, it would be awesome if I could just make it a word instead of this format.

https://store.steampowered.com/account/ackgift/B010B4A0EF24336F
Yes. Look at this example. Quote it for the code.
Code:
[URL="http://www.google.com/"]LINK TEXT[/URL]
It makes a link that goes to google, but the text will just say "LINK TEXT". You can make one of these by clicking the link button when making a post (looks like a planet with a chain link under it)

RoadDogg

I'm probably not supposed to ask this here but does anyone want to split the Sonic Franchise pack with me? I was an idiot and bout the $10 one from Amazon the other day so I only want Racing Transformed/DLC & Adventure 2/DLC. I will put up $6 steam dollars if you do want the rest of the games.

Saty

Bioshock Infinite 1
Bioshock Infinite 2

Skyrim 1
Skyrim 2

But, but, but, you have to not have the game on your steam account, have it on your wishlist added at least a week ago, and show me some proof that you've given some stuff away. And it cant be shit like humble indie bundles or $2 value games. My discretion.
Infinite? I don't have it on my Wishlist but i did buy the first 2 games in May. I have also given Portal in a gaf giveaway on Steamgifts.

Spazo

Bioshock Infinite 1
Bioshock Infinite 2

Skyrim 1
Skyrim 2

Bioshock Infinite :D

Bioshock Infinite was added on 23 february 2013 on my wishlist. I already gave SR3 on neogaf steam gifts group

Sianos

Yeah, its not on my wishlist, so give it to someone else.

Barely missed XCOM, which has been on my wishlist for quite some time. :(

Mordeccai

It's funny to see everyone hurriedly post like vultures without even reading the post, just seeing the words and they try and get in on it. And dont PM me.

Proof :

Take these awesome RPG's, GAF. Take them please.

No seroiusly. They've been in my inventory for a year.
ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you won a game from ModBot recently [since the start of beta testing for ModBot], you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Cthulu Saves the World -- MB-77D069D2AFF06CCE
Breath of Death VII -- MB-C90EC2CE023468A2

BI has been on my wishlist for many weeks :] Here is my profile kind gaffer http://steamcommunity.com/id/detectivekimble/home

tylerf

:D
ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last week, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Hotline Miami -- MB-95432D6B4B374240 - Taken by XxCGSxX

Speevy

Banned
Okay, I have another copy of Hotline Miami to give away. I would do that bot thing, but it doesn't seem as fun to me.

Be the first to respond to this post.

Bioshock Infinite 1
Bioshock Infinite 2

Skyrim 1
Skyrim 2

proof for skyrim?
EDIT: Oh crap didnt see the wishlist part. but I have given away a few games, like nexuiz and duke nukem forever, could dig em up if you wanna pardon the wishlist part

-tetsuo-

Unlimited Capacity

Can I have all 4 of the keys? I hate Skyrim, btw, and Bioshock Infinite is overrated. I also already own both.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
I Want To Block Users, But I Don't Know Who To Block
Use the rule BLACKLIST. What this does is automatically blocks any user that's been added to any other user's permablocklist. Let the community do the policing, you just focus on giving away games.
This escalated quickly. Shit's getting serious!

Bioshock Infinite 1
Bioshock Infinite 2

Skyrim 1
Skyrim 2

EDIT - Dont just post randomly, read the post carefully, and then post with all the proof, in the post.

Skyrim? I know im late :( Nvm. Going back to Hotline Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom