• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

r3n4ud

ibmdvA4mpn4XQj.gif

Man, this gif gets me every time lol

ultron87

Someone enjoy!

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Frozen Synapse -- MB-42C0C7AD87B83D07 - Taken by Mr.Awesome

Quote this post for a game.

Skyrim 1

But, but, but, you have to not have the game on your steam account, have it on your wishlist added at least a week ago, and show me some proof that you've given some stuff away. And it cant be shit like humble indie bundles or $2 value games. My discretion.

edit: I only have Skyrim on my wishlist :p

Salsa

Can't account for stupidity I guess.

I was just a little lost when I was trying to do it, I was able to figure it out but had to dig through and find one of Stump's posts to do it.

yeah, I actually wrote the "guide" before doing it myself with bad rats for the title so I wasnt exactly sure how it worked

Sianos

Bioshock Infinite 1
Bioshock Infinite 2

Skyrim 1
Skyrim 2

But, but, but, you have to not have the game on your steam account, have it on your wishlist added at least a week ago, and show me some proof that you've given some stuff away. And it cant be shit like humble indie bundles or $2 value games. My discretion.

Bioshock Infinite/ <3

EDIT: I never did add it to my wishlist, if you want give it to someone who has I guess. :( I would very much enjoy it, still.

Bioshock Infinite 1
Bioshock Infinite 2

Skyrim 1
Skyrim 2

grats nabs

Mordeccai

Bioshock Infinite 1
Bioshock Infinite 2

Skyrim 1
Skyrim 2

Bioshock!!1

-tetsuo-

Unlimited Capacity
After the sale has settled down I'm going to look at the kind of data input ModBot has gotten for everything and make a decision about how to deal with some of the user abuse issues going forward. I want to stress that ModBot is not a mod and so I'm very very very skeptical about linking any kind of GAF punishment to any kind of misuse of ModBot. I want it so that even if I were not a mod, ModBot would still function the same way. But obviously if anyone abuses it and permablocks xelios or something like that, I'll have to figure out a way going forward to avoid that kind of thing.

Make him and admin and unshackle his AI, Stump.

The_Monk

Bioshock Infinite 1
Bioshock Infinite 2

Skyrim 1
Skyrim 2

That is indeed very kind of you fellow GAFfer. Hope it goes for a good home and to someone who deserves it!

Mordeccai

Take these awesome RPG's, GAF. Take them please.

No seroiusly. They've been in my inventory for a year.
ModBot said:

I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you won a game from ModBot recently [since the start of beta testing for ModBot], you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Cthulu Saves the World -- MB-77D069D2AFF06CCE
Breath of Death VII -- MB-C90EC2CE023468A2

Shambles

Ok let's see if this works.

ModBot said:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last week, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.

Torchlight -- MB-AABE577BF6721022

Sajjaja

Bioshock Infinite 1
Bioshock Infinite 2

Skyrim 1
Skyrim 2

EDIT: Nvm. Didn't read.

Wedge7

Hrm, I should have stated, dont just quote this post, actually show me the proof. I'm going to disregard all posts that were above, starting now.

So if you posted earlier, do so now. Any posts that get edited get nothing.

So basically, show me all 3 of those things, but dont edit your posts, and it has to be after this post.

Bioshock Infinite 1
Bioshock Infinite 2

Skyrim 1
Skyrim 2

Skyrim please? It's on my wishlist and I've given stuff before, like Payday: the heist.

Wishlist
Payday was given away during this Holiday's bingo.

After the sale has settled down I'm going to look at the kind of data input ModBot has gotten for everything and make a decision about how to deal with some of the user abuse issues going forward. I want to stress that ModBot is not a mod and so I'm very very very skeptical about linking any kind of GAF punishment to any kind of misuse of ModBot. I want it so that even if I were not a mod, ModBot would still function the same way. But obviously if anyone abuses it and permablocks xelios or something like that, I'll have to figure out a way going forward to avoid that kind of thing.

I think that for the blacklist, you should have a threshold: if I am blacklisted by 3 members, probably it's because I'm a real lurker and it's not just a cold vengeance case.

WeaselJCD

Neo Member

Bioshock Infinite 1
Bioshock Infinite 2

Skyrim 1
Skyrim 2

Skyrim if it's still available
too late XD

nexen

Bioshock Infinite 1
Bioshock Infinite 2

Skyrim 1
Skyrim 2

Bioshock Infinite?

edit: holy late batman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom