• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please only take it if you genuinely wish to play the game. Thanks :).

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If you won a game from ModBot recently [since the start of beta testing for ModBot], you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Hotline Miami -- MB-221C90054D024CDB - Taken by qazqaNii

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
Concensus on Hate Story?

How much do you like Visual Novels? It jokes around with the format some, and overall there's a pretty good story to be found within but it takes forever to come together. I found it most enjoyable between the hacking/terminal bits and reading the ship logs. Your enjoyment of the two ship AIs will vary greatly depending on your tolerance for anime tropes.

koolaroo

Concensus on Hate Story?

I have gotten to play Hate story yet but I really enjoyed her other game don't take it personally, babe, it just ain't your story. I'm assuming they are pretty similar. Not much in the way of gameplay but that is to be expected from a visual novel.

zkylon

zkylewd
Can we talk about dulce de leche?

1262289.JPG

I'm eating some now

yum

Well, I met all the requirements and was one of the first posts, and showed some proof, but goodluck to the winner, that giveaway is too kind really :).

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Trading cards are weird. I have a prison architect trading card and a chivalry one. I own chivalry but not prison architect.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Half-Life 2 -- MB-0CA3942F6048DDFF

LegatoB

I'm sure this has been asked/answered but I'm lazy: So the easiest way to have ModBot give away games in my inventory is to e-mail them to myself and then copy-paste the gift URL(s) into the PM, right?

Kerub

Banned
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.

Half-Life 2 -- MB-0CA3942F6048DDFF

Gaben is giving away games?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom