• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote this post for a game.

Bioshock Infinite 1
Bioshock Infinite 2

Skyrim 1
Skyrim 2

But, but, but, you have to not have the game on your steam account, have it on your wishlist added at least a week ago, and show me some proof that you've given some stuff away. And it cant be shit like humble indie bundles or $2 value games. My discretion.

Skyrim please? Probably late but here goes.

Wishlist
Payday was given away during this Holiday's bingo.

Cth

I'm not trying to be a bully here or anything, but I do find it pretty funny that javadots hasn't poked his head back in since the hammer dropped.

there's actually been a nice discussion over in the chat group.. he'll be back shortly to address things I think.

Refyref

Took some time, but the Steam Market finally managed to work to the point where I managed to sell all the cards I had before the sale.

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
Yeah, when my body is cold and in the ground. Get on topic for god's sake.
I thought you had a soul when you mentioned yerba mate.
Now I know better!

Sure we can. There is a really good one here in Uruguay from Conaprole.

31641.JPG

You guys really need to try it out ;)
yay a new member for UruGAF!
you picked the WRONG dulce de leche brand though :mad:

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Infinite downloaded in under an hour for me.

Guess I'm done for today. Gonna find out if it's as good as GAF says. Looks like per the benchmark I'll be able to run it at Ultra High or whatever.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
I'll repost this from the other other thread. Few things still available. Don't ban me you bot.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--five or fewer posts in the Steam thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Titan Quest -- MB-0674DDACFDE67CDB - Taken by Razorskin
Red Faction: Armageddon Path to War DLC -- MB-7A03A8C07829A2D1
Aquaria -- MB-50346350DF3CB99B Taken by Kerub
Nightsky -- MB-CF883C839E837B5B
Waking Mars -- MB-C5E90667B5C4B8C4 - Taken by vazel

Salsa

guys, if you are knowingly asking something that has already been answered: going to the OP can't be that hard, can it?

scottzorus

Neo Member
Was checking through the other sales that aren't dailies (I know!)
Any of you have fun with either of these games?
No Time To Explain
Chantelise - A Tale of Two Sisters

shandy706

Ok, a bit of a silly thing to give away, but I'm doing this as my first time try at this :). Peevy passed it up as a trade back to him (already had it, thanks again Peevy)...so someone else can benefit.

Also this is HALF LIFE 2: DEATHMATCH.

For some reason Modbot says just "Half Life 2". Be warned...I don't think you get the whole game and Deathmatch :). Who knows? lol

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Half Life 2 -- MB-5D63670245FE39CD

TP17

Nice! Bought Bioshock Infinite & Hotline Miami which I had on my wishlist. I also have Call of Juarez on it but I think I'll pass for now and no doubt cave in when it's a flash deal or community vote lol

Cth

Heh. I need some sleep.

I didn' t even bother with the Skyrim/Bioshock giveaway cause I saw Bioshock Infinite 2 and Skyrim 2 and thought, "HA! Jokes on you, it's not even out, there's no way I can have it on my wishlist!"

:D

Great generosity/giveaway regardless of my stupidity :D

Thanks to Widdly Scuds for Hotline Miami! Widdly is the best! So is ultron87

Alright, I'm set for this Steam sale now. 2 games I wanted. Gonna find some ways to other gifts back to the community.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
RE: Reposting, if you repost ModBot may or may not pick up the new post versus editing the old post. So you might get people claiming stuff but it not being marked. This is not something that's going to be fixed.

Mengy

wishes it were bannable to say mean things about Marvel
Man, I can't even get into Steam store, getting random errors and drops. Remember when PC gaming was going to die? I feel so mainstream now, lol.

derFeef

Nice! Bought Bioshock Infinite & Hotline Miami which I had on my wishlist. I also have Call of Juarez on it but I think I'll pass for now and no doubt cave in when it's a flash deal or community vote lol

But Gunslinger is the best game in todays deals :)

Mugatu

Really interested in Call of Juarez but only 33% and no cards. Gaf what should I do?

I'm still debating this game as well.

I don't know if there was a PC demo but there was a demo on Xbox Live. It really impressed me until I got to the "boss"/end of level fight and I hated that part.

I wish it was a bit cheaper but for now I'll wait, have plenty of games I still have to play.

If you have a PS3 or an Xbox 360 you can try the demo there though.

MonkeyDot

Banned
I had no idea this kind of thing existed, I thought this was just a discussion thread, and then I come in to see a butler bot giving games away?

7Wlm9.gif

Divius

reposting this one last time before I let stump + ModBot sweep it up along with all other unclaimed keys.
---
ModBot said:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If you won a game from ModBot recently [since the start of beta testing for ModBot], you are not eligible for this giveaway.

Waking Mars -- MB-C42AC5B722706F23
Organ Trail: DirCut -- MB-BB337EF587214A2B - Taken by Zombie James
Nightsky -- MB-5C8786A3CBC1A1D4

Nabs

Is CS:GO good? I know it's five bucks but I don't have any money and I want to possibly buy Borderlands 2 if it goes on sale

It's a lot of fun. They implemented the Dota style matchmaking system, so you'll get placed on good servers against decent competition. I highly recommend playing it with friends.

LegatoB

Thanks for the replies, guys. I'll toss some stuff up in here as soon as Steam decides to process the e-mail requests rather than choking on store traffic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom