• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like scribblenauts would surely work better as a mobile or on the go type game... not sit down at pc and play. I am still tempted though, might sleep on it.

Leonsito

I'm trying to purchase a couple of games, and after two failed attemps, now Steam says that my credit card company has rejected my card information, WTF?

twinturbo2

butthurt Heat fan
the "daily deals" transform in "yesterday's deals" on the next day and are still available for 24 more hours

So I have more time, then. Good, I'll grab Defiance if it's any good.

Anyways, if anyone has any extra cards, and wants to give them to me, I have some Toki Tori 10% off codes. PM me if you want to set something up. (I have the Football Manager and Tomb Raider cards atm)

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Its days like today I actually use my 100megabit connection.

Sianos

image.php

modbot said:
The Last Remnant -- MB-07999C50BBC2820A - Taken by NSQuote

1341884731_BOTTOM_-079_195219.jpg

Stuggernaut

Grandma's Chippy
Anyone think Skyrim will get any cheaper?

I had it for PS3 but my disk was trashed in an unfortunate event involving crutches, cats, and a coffee table.

I would rather play it on the PC now that I have a new computer...

$20 is great, but if you guys think it will get cheaper, I will hold out ;P

Sajjaja

I would like to take this time and apologize for my disruptive, stubborn and selfish behavior. They say I am selfish for including my raffle in unlimited quantity, all the while abusing my inclusion as one of thousands in the exclusivity that is neoGAF, alongside its amiable yet strong community of individuals. They say that I am stubborn for not understanding this, but I do now. My behavior was irreverent to say the least. My plea remains questionable. My reputation tarnished. I do not ask that I be exonerated because I know what is written in stone cannot be regained. I do, however, ask that you remain patient with me. Give me a second chance and I will show you how productive and generous of a GAFer I can be.

Quoted for new page D:

Quote this post for a game.

Bioshock Infinite 1
Bioshock Infinite 2

Skyrim 1
Skyrim 2

But, but, but, you have to not have the game on your steam account, have it on your wishlist added at least a week ago, and show me some proof that you've given some stuff away. And it cant be shit like humble indie bundles or $2 value games. My discretion.

EDIT - Dont just post randomly, read the post carefully, and then post with all the proof, in the post.

I want either one!

Time wise, you can check my profile wishlist: http://steamcommunity.com/id/varmint/wishlist/

And I've given stuff away in steamgifts that aren't even on bundles.
http://www.steamgifts.com/user/Nostromo

Xanathus

yea good luck

I have no idea what's your problem, you can't actually list it or no one is buying your cards? I just sold 2 Isaac cards, 3 Gratuitous Space Battle cards and a McPixel card less than 10 minutes after listing them. You just gotta make sure your cards show up on the 1st page.

Omega

Banned
trying so hard to not buy anything

thankfully Steam is ass right now so I couldn't make an impulse buy even if I wanted to

Gvaz

Banned
Cleaning house, let me know if a key doesn't work, I only used keys that should not be used.

I am giving away 11 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Humble Indie Bundle #3 -- MB-EB56B2B878BDABCF - Taken by Spazo
The Geneforge Saga -- MB-F602748C7BA64BFA - Taken by alr1ght
The Second Avernum Trilogy -- MB-FC197C3EF15BD4DB - Taken by Freezard
Crayon Physics Deluxe -- MB-D110F95FA6BEC19D
Wizorb, BIT.TRIP.RUNNER, Gratuitous Space Battles, and Jamestown -- MB-EC1B3DFB4994D453 - Taken by Shalashaska
Cortex Command #2 -- MB-8B6D7826ED82EBFD - Taken by nexen
Avadon: The Black Fortress -- MB-61FE49DC413D1D88 - Taken by Rafy
World of Goo, Anomaly, Osmos, and EDGE -- MB-3A13929D724F5669 - Taken by Pupi18
Cortex Command -- MB-9B0C57DA433F2EFC - Taken by Skab
Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP -- MB-9F4228D74E33F179 - Taken by PBalfredo
Dungeon Defenders Plus All DLC -- MB-4B36BC50BD4BDDAF - Taken by scorpscarx

bengraven

Anyone think Skyrim will get any cheaper?

I had it for PS3 but my disk was trashed in an unfortunate event involving crutches, cats, and a coffee table.

I would rather play it on the PC now that I have a new computer...

$20 is great, but if you guys think it will get cheaper, I will hold out ;P

It's a Flash deal, so unfortunately not. :(

Salsa

I have no idea what's your problem, you can't actually list it or no one is buying your cards? I just sold 2 Isaac cards, 3 Gratuitous Space Battle cards and a McPixel card less than 10 minutes after listing them. You just gotta make sure your cards show up on the 1st page.

maybe its better now

too bad all the prices now SUCK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom