• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grief.exe

*adds to inventory*

*sells in paypal*

lol!

3eVR9aS.png

Articalys

You people are going to burn through at least two full threads before the sales is over, aren't you.

Only thinking about Antichamber for today.

Caerith

It's funny, because Deadbeat has taken more games, but he knew when to shut up about it and when to take a break. Valuable lessons that I'm sure are covered in the 48 Laws of Power somewhere.
Huh, looking back to page 48 or so, this Jawa guy really doesn't know Einstein's formula for success.

Change of subject, but how are those loyalty coupons for Toki Tori 2 supposed to work? I thought it would be that you get one coupon for every one of their games on your account-- is it instead based on how many keys you redeemed from their humble bundle?

Oneironaut

Neo Member
I kind of want to collect the summer sale badge, but for that to happen, the cards would need to be really cheap. At the current cost of around $2 each, it would cost $100 to hit rank 5 on that badge.

Aw yeah, Steam sales are the best time of the year. Not a bad first day, I'm tempted to pick up Scribblenauts.

edit: To the Moon is amazing, I definitely recommend it.

Wedge7

All games are gone, sorry.

But if I somehow missed you in the chaos of the thread, then PM me. I'll get it for you.

Thats only if I legimately missed your post, and the post was BEFORE the guy who won it actually posted, and AFTER the secondary post I made stating everything after this post.

Fuck, its confusing but I'm giving you free shit. Everyone who PM'ed me earlier gets nothing, as I clearly said not to PM me.

chronomac

I kind of want to collect the summer sale badge, but for that to happen, the cards would need to be really cheap. At the current cost of around $2 each, it would cost $100 to hit rank 5 on that badge.

For 3 times of voting in the community sale you get a card. I imagine you can get most of them that way.

Hofmann

ModBot said:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Aquaria -- MB-A40DB8C37041BFF1 - Taken by usea
Fractal -- MB-6385B7CE5DAC8EEF - Taken by qazqaNii
Nightsky -- MB-017B9A31C7B1B7A8
Waking Mars -- MB-8EB539AB8B753240 - Taken by Saty

These are very good games, especially Waking Mars.

Facism

so anyone else suffering withdrawal from not actually being able to buy a damn thing because the store keeps fucking up and declining every possible payment option?

I needs mah cheep indies bruvva

Fucking Hotline Miami stopped recognizing my controller while I brought my PC to another room. And now Dark Souls won't work either because the drivers are fucked. FUUUUCCKk

I'm glad the thread calmed down a bit. We have to save the hate for midway through the sale when everyone complains it isn't as good as it used to be.

bengraven

All games are gone, sorry.

But if I somehow missed you in the chaos of the thread, then PM me. I'll get it for you.

Thats only if I legimately missed your post, and the post was BEFORE the guy who won it actually posted, and AFTER the secondary post I made stating everything after this post.

Fuck, its confusing but I'm giving you free shit. Everyone who PM'ed me earlier gets nothing, as I clearly said not to PM me.

I posted everything but my user ID to show my history. It's my bad, I think I assumed since it was on my wishlist since 2011 that I woudln't need it, but I didn't read your post correctly. It's okay.

You people are going to burn through at least two full threads before the sales day is over, aren't you.

Only thinking about Antichamber for today.

Fixed for you.

73V3N

Banned
hmmm so I e-mailed myself the gift but the link is too long to fit on one line.

You can remove everything after the "?" (after that it probably lists your email)
If it still doesn't fit, don't worry. It happened to me too but it worked.
(just remember to not test the link yourself)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom