• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to purchase games on this summer sale, but the amount timeouts is too damn high!
jackhammerf5.gif

Mordeccai

Somebody still needs to take these! I laughed so much during Cthulu :]

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you won a game from ModBot recently [since the start of beta testing for ModBot], you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Cthulu Saves the World -- MB-77D069D2AFF06CCE - Taken by atomic moth
Breath of Death VII -- MB-C90EC2CE023468A2 - Taken by ElFly

IamAwake

Quote this post for a game.

Bioshock Infinite 1
Bioshock Infinite 2

Skyrim 1
Skyrim 2

But, but, but, you have to not have the game on your steam account, have it on your wishlist added at least a week ago, and show me some proof that you've given some stuff away. And it cant be shit like humble indie bundles or $2 value games. My discretion.

EDIT - Dont just post randomly, read the post carefully, and then post with all the proof, in the post.

If Skyrim is still available.

Gave away this:

http://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/2b1sW/dishonored-dunwall-city-trials

Wishlist: http://steamcommunity.com/id/IamAwake94/wishlist/

Game Library: http://steamcommunity.com/id/IamAwake94/games?tab=all

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
Store is totally broken, thankfully it's not affecting the Bio download. Going to play some DmC while I wait.

Guess I didn't qualify for Skyrim somehow? Anyways, another freebie from me:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Portal -- MB-7EAEBFFE9DFA1B5C

Selling my expensive game cards for cheaper game cards as i can get double the amount of cards! (for example i sold hotline cards and am bought mcpixel cards as its about 4-1) Hopefully it works out for me.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
I'll be honest, instead of reading the last 50 pages of this thread I opted to take a nap.

Smartest person in the thread right after Stump.

I saw ModBot has a permablock and blacklist thing now-- is that it? I would have figured that move more aimed at Deadbeat.

It's funny, because Deadbeat has taken more games, but he knew when to shut up about it and when to take a break. Valuable lessons that I'm sure are covered in the 48 Laws of Power somewhere.

You are a monster
[/GLaDOS]
If I've ever made you laugh, even inadvertently by me being a doofus or something, please try this: brew double strength yerba mate (half the water or twice the yerba), pour over ice, and add lemonade. You're on your own from there.

JBourne

maybe tomorrow it rains
Possibility 1:
Elaborate joke by a bunch of us moderators

Possibility 2:
ModBot does more than giveaways and also possesses a bunch of moderation tools to make things easy on us.

Who knows which is true.

Possibility 3:
ModBot has achieved sentience.

hellocld

I've been seeing lots of failed purchases, but did anybody have any double-purchases? I had a problem buying CS:GO and it sold me two copies instead of one.

Anustart

Edit: Nevermind about that.

I'm just going to give em away to a lucky poster!

First person to quote me gets 3 Hotline Miami cards.

LegatoB

ModBot sends his greetings, now get this stuff out of my inventory

ModBot said:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last week, you are not eligible for this giveaway.

Resident Evil 5 -- MB-37644E381488D2DA - Taken by Shalashaska
Sonic Generations -- MB-2E528275947C22D8 - Taken by Eelier
Darksiders -- MB-0C300F49ADCC6C58 - Taken by Tactics

Mordeccai

Ok, I cannot get ModBot to work with this Call of Juarez Gunslinger code.

SO!

The first person in here to write a 5000 word essay about why they deserve the game wins it.

Just kidding. First to quote will get the key :D

Eusis

Purchased Dragonborn + Hotline Miami soundtrack, nuked payment details half out of frustration at the timeouts, half because I wanted to more strongly curtail impulse purchases (reinforced by said timeouts.) Going to mostly sit this sale out I expect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom