• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Human Becoming

More than a Member
I voted it ;)
I voted. It's a great deal.
I did it just for you
and others of course.
136095_340.jpg

Ok, I cannot get ModBot to work with this Call of Juarez Gunslinger code.

SO!

The first person in here to write a 5000 word essay about why they deserve the game wins it.

Just kidding. First to quote will get the key :D

Shambles

Not sure if I did this wrong or if no one cares but let's try this again:
ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last week, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Torchlight -- MB-AABE577BF6721022

lordmrw

I said I would buy Skyrim once it hit 20 bucks and so Valve got me. I also got Hotline Miami as I've been curious about it for the past few weeks. I'm gonna have to wait until later next week when I buy a new video card to jump into Skyrim but its no big deal, lord knows I have a ton of other games to keep me occupied.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Remember to thank me for it .

ModBot said:

I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

The Last Remnant -- MB-07999C50BBC2820A - Taken by NSQuote
Puzzle Quest 2 -- MB-BF98CEB9AA22A7DB - Taken by chronomac

How are the Deponia games? The last two adventure games I played were Grim Fandango and The Longest Journey--are they on the same level as those two?

Cheddahz

Banned
How are the Deponia games? The last two adventure games I played were Grim Fandango and The Longest Journey--are they on the same level as those two?

I'm trying to find out the same thing right now, someone said the first one was good, but the voice acting is pretty bad

Nabs

Whoever wins that Gunslinger code is in for a treat. It's a great game with a neat story mode and fun arcade mode. I played through the main campaign (hard) with a controller, and now I'm doing arcade mode in crackhead mode aka kb/m.

Tame

Hey Guys, seriously guys, can you all log off Steam for 5 mins. Go for a coffee or have a pee or have a coffee and a pee at the same time.

5 mins and i'll give it right back

Jings, that's been over an hour i've spent trying to buy 2 games. Is this some kind of sign?

Peace Walker

Neo Member
ModBot said:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last week, you are not eligible for this giveaway.

EVE Online -- MB-0522542F2D6ACEC9 - Taken by Cheddahz

Happy Sleeping, m8s

Kerub

Banned
ModBot said:

Rules for this Giveaway:

Avadon: The Black Fortress -- MB-345071AC4C3B4573

Humble bundle, yo!

Kuchulainn

Neo Member
What's the likelyhood of Borderlands 2 Season Pass going cheap?

Also I saw it in work on my phone but can't find it now, there was a link that put the everything on sale in order of size of discount if anyone would have it handy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom